PR Re-enter Canada Question

Old Sep 10th 2003, 11:18 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 10
TAexplained is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR Re-enter Canada Question

By coming from US by Land, can Cadian PR re-enter Canada by using IMM5292 (Confirmation ofr PR) form only? Anybody has experience of this?
TAexplained is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.