PR photos - requirements?

Old Mar 17th 2013, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

graham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nice
Default PR photos - requirements?

Hi all,

Quick question hopefully!

We've just had pr photos taken at Costco as they specifically offer pr photos.

Just having a worry about something. In my wife's photos, her fringe / parting comes to one side and slightly covers the edge of her face where her temple would be. Both eyes are showing and all the rest of her face.

I'm assuming this is fine but just worrying on re reading the guidelines where it says 'showing full face centred'. I'm assuming this means basically don't wear anything to cover your face or have hair over most of it, etc. But would rather ask just now. The photographer didn't make any comment and he'll obviously take loads of these.

Sorry for worrying but just wanted to check please :-)

Thanks,

Graham.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

cedarsguardian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PR photos - requirements?

Hey,

I would do them again if you are concerned. Don't leave anything to chances.

Originally Posted by graham1710
Hi all,

Quick question hopefully!

We've just had pr photos taken at Costco as they specifically offer pr photos.

Just having a worry about something. In my wife's photos, her fringe / parting comes to one side and slightly covers the edge of her face where her temple would be. Both eyes are showing and all the rest of her face.

I'm assuming this is fine but just worrying on re reading the guidelines where it says 'showing full face centred'. I'm assuming this means basically don't wear anything to cover your face or have hair over most of it, etc. But would rather ask just now. The photographer didn't make any comment and he'll obviously take loads of these.

Sorry for worrying but just wanted to check please :-)

Thanks,

Graham.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

graham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nice

Hey,

Had a look again and also had a look at other guides (in particular, Canadian passport, other passport, etc.) and all of them mention the thing about full face, or some description about that.

So basically the requirement is majority of the face is fine, hair is allowed down, as long as it isn't covering eyes.

So, not worried about it anymore :-)

What I am worried about is that the paper won't fit in the damn envelope, lol! There's too much! I'm going to have to print some of the things (e.g. work contracts) double sided.

Thanks again,

Graham.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

cedarsguardian is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going through the same process as well...

I just posted a question about one of the forms. The Schedule A Background (Personal History Section 8).