PR Photographs Edinburgh Area

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:18 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Post PR Photographs Edinburgh Area

Hello,

Have searched internet and BE but can anyone recommend a photographer for PR photographs in the Edinburgh area, If I'm even luckier in the east side of Edinburgh would be great?

Thanks

Emma

Last edited by or4ngecrush; Mar 22nd 2007 at 11:19 am. Reason: adding letter
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PR Photographs Edinburgh Area

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
Hello,

Have searched internet and BE but can anyone recommend a photographer for PR photographs in the Edinburgh area, If I'm even luckier in the east side of Edinburgh would be great?

Thanks

Emma
If you have a digital camera and a printer do them yourself its alot easier and cheaper.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

I just used 'Photo Me' booths that print four copies of the same picture on one sheet at the right size. Not sure whether there are any in Edinburgh.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Mr B used Snappy Snaps for PR photos but my Dad and bro have used this place opposite the Dick vet school for Canadian citizenship and Canadian passport photos.

Can't remember cost, but I remember being shocked and telling them they should have saved their pennies and gone to Snappy Snaps
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 7:27 pm

Hi,

Thanks for all your comments. I could do it myself I just worry that I get them wrong as the quota is very specific.

Emma

Last edited by or4ngecrush; Mar 22nd 2007 at 7:28 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 3:41 am

KRoss is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Mr B used Snappy Snaps for PR photos but my Dad and bro have used this place opposite the Dick vet school for Canadian citizenship and Canadian passport photos.

Can't remember cost, but I remember being shocked and telling them they should have saved their pennies and gone to Snappy Snaps
We also used photo-express - it was on a list of photographers that "did" Canadian immigration photos that our local photographer gave us. Our local photographer could not do the specification that they required. It did seem expensive at the time (2005) but there was 4 of us and then the obligatory meal out after that long journey from Peebles!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 3:44 am
Account Closed

Beebop is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Thanks

Emma
We used the photo-me booth at Asda in the Jewel.

Obviously, don't know it they were ok but fitted specifications - sat with my ruler for ages measuring where my head was.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

We used the photo-me booth at Asda in the Jewel.
Obviously, don't know it they were ok but fitted specifications
Well, they worked for me .
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by MarkG
Well, they worked for me .
Did you measure where your head was too
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Did you measure where your head was too
Yes, but so long as you don't sit too far forwards or too far back that's not really a problem... there's a wide zone where you'll be within the required limits.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

I went to my local Snappy Snaps, seemed fine. Good luck .
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:48 pm
Alberta_Bound_Hopefully

Originally Posted by Robski
I went to my local Snappy Snaps, seemed fine. Good luck .
Murray Donald, Dalry Rd, is where I go for my Canadian passport photograph. He was the only one in Edinburgh I could find at the time, who would allow for that signature strip at the bottom.

It wasn't cheap, if I remember correctly it cost £15.00 ,that was over 16 years ago. Probably the reason why my Canadian passport lives in the back of a drawer and hasn't seen the light of day for years!

Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Tartan Flyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KRoss
We also used photo-express - it was on a list of photographers that "did" Canadian immigration photos that our local photographer gave us. Our local photographer could not do the specification that they required. It did seem expensive at the time (2005) but there was 4 of us and then the obligatory meal out after that long journey from Peebles!!
Our local photographer said he could do the photos with the right specifcation and thereby saved us a journey from peebles. Just hope he was right!! as they've been sent off.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:28 am

See I'm quite good at photography and have a good camera I'm just wondering just to take them myself now. hmmm

Emma
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

See I'm quite good at photography and have a good camera I'm just wondering just to take them myself now. hmmm

Emma
Emma,
If you can work a digital camera, can crop them in any photosoftware and can burn them on to cd or a memory stick so you can take them to Asda, then do it that way! I did and it was about £2.00 for 6 passport sized pics and CHC accepted mine as the required dimensions were all met. (The tolerance really is quite large!)
Just My HO!
Kenny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.