PR Photographs

Old Dec 16th 2014, 4:26 am
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of
Default PR Photographs

Hi

I am sure this topic has been covered numerous times before but I can't find any threads.

I would like to know where people are going to have their photos taken for PR applications within Canada (Alberta specifically)? I have heard people are using Walmart but not sure if this is the best place?

Thanks in advance
Old Dec 16th 2014, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

andrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Photographs

I am in Alberta and went to a Blacks. I took the appendix with the photo specs and I said I need photographs for PR immigration and they knew what was needed. I asked them to look at the sheet to verify they were on the right track and they confirmed.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

London Drugs do it at the photography counter
Old Dec 16th 2014, 5:19 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Take it to anywhere that generally does passport photos, and bring the specifications with you. Just tell the photographer the photos are for a PR app and are not standard sized, and the size and specs you need are on that sheet. They will be able to do it to that spec.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 5:20 am
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Thanks for your input I have a London Drugs close to me so I will try there