Wikiposts

pr paper triplicate

Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

jasper62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pr paper triplicate

hi could anybody answer this for me.
out of the three paper copies who gets a copy of what , i take it that i get one but who keeps the other two ?
im sorry i mean pr visa triplicate the one you get when its all good to go at last

Last edited by jasper62; Dec 20th 2008 at 8:25 pm. Reason: left wording out
Old Dec 21st 2008, 4:06 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pr paper triplicate

Originally Posted by jasper62
hi could anybody answer this for me.
out of the three paper copies who gets a copy of what , i take it that i get one but who keeps the other two ?
im sorry i mean pr visa triplicate the one you get when its all good to go at last
i guess you are talking about the confirmation of permanent residence (imm 5292) aka copr?
i wonder why that worries you? you're not supposed to do anything with it (other than checking it for mistakes and carrying it around ) until you're landing anyways...

i know that the front page goes to cpc sidney ns for the processing of the pr card, they need your signature as clear as possible because they scan it for the card. i got #3 stapled into my passport and i think whatever is left will be filed at cic according to their procedure...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

jasper62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pr paper triplicate

Originally Posted by lof
i guess you are talking about the confirmation of permanent residence (imm 5292) aka copr?
i wonder why that worries you? you're not supposed to do anything with it (other than checking it for mistakes and carrying it around ) until you're landing anyways...

i know that the front page goes to cpc sidney ns for the processing of the pr card, they need your signature as clear as possible because they scan it for the card. i got #3 stapled into my passport and i think whatever is left will be filed at cic according to their procedure...
thanks for the info lof, just wondered if i needed to keep two copies for return of entry,whilst i wait to receive my pr card,i think im going nuts trying to make sure that ive got everything in order,as once ive activated visa i have to return to uk