PR outland question

Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

befree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR outland question

hey everyone
im applying for spousal sponsorship and for help with the application i saw a lawyer who said i should apply at buffalo NY as i am applying outland...
however i saw the other day that with me being a british citizen should i not be applying in London?...
i have already had my medicals done and it says on the green form that the visa office is at buffalo..?
so i am just a little bit confused.
so close to sending off the application now, cant wait!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:28 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR outland question

Hi

Originally Posted by befree
hey everyone
im applying for spousal sponsorship and for help with the application i saw a lawyer who said i should apply at buffalo NY as i am applying outland...
however i saw the other day that with me being a british citizen should i not be applying in London?...
i have already had my medicals done and it says on the green form that the visa office is at buffalo..?
so i am just a little bit confused.
so close to sending off the application now, cant wait!
If you have been ADMITTED to Canada for a year, you can use Buffalo, otherwise it is London.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:03 am
Just Joined

oh ok
well i was in canada summer last year until spring this year and then went home for a week and then came back on a new visa which is valid until spring next year
can i still do buffalo ? and is there anything i need to do to prove that i am applicable to apply at buffalo ?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:17 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by befree
oh ok
well i was in canada summer last year until spring this year and then went home for a week and then came back on a new visa which is valid until spring next year
can i still do buffalo ? and is there anything i need to do to prove that i am applicable to apply at buffalo ?
Sorry, but Spring to Spring doesn't translate. On you last admission were you admitted for 365 days? You were issued a document, on it has the date of admission and the date that it is valid to.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:32 am
Just Joined

yeah
the one i am currently on is may 2009 till may 2010