PR medicals and autism...

Old Feb 7th 2013, 12:01 am
finally together...

__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute
Default PR medicals and autism...

just thought id post how my sons medicals went ( he is 12 and has a diagnosis of aspergers syndrome)
he had a bit of an issue with the blood pressure cuff, and was not happy at all about having to strip to his undies (why is that BTW? We couldnt see any actual reason other than to degrade people and make them uncomfortable!)
he didnt like the dr palpating his stomach, but it was right aftter breakfast so that was understandable.
but the dr seemed to have a positive view of aspergers and its prognosis for him as a functioning member of society. he said it is all down to the cic and whose desk the medical goes across. we declared his ongoing medical treatment (meaning his medication, which we pay privately for) and his mental condition (aspergers syndrome) but said "no" to if he would have problems living independantly as an adult - he is sure not living with me for his whole life...
the nurse let him see the xray as well so he was happy about that. and they had his fave soap in the bathrooms for washing his hands 3 times after weeing in the pot

fingers crossed, now we just wait.
Old Feb 7th 2013, 12:28 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR medicals and autism...

Good luck, fingers x for you, i think this particular issue on medicals is very individual
Old Feb 10th 2013, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

buzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nice
Default Re: PR medicals and autism...

I wish you really good luck. My own grandaughter will be going through the same thing next year so I'll be interested to know how you get on.