PR Fee Payment

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 12:31 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default PR Fee Payment

I've finally gotten my PR application ready and I need to send a Bankers Draft in CDN$'s, my question is when does CHC cash the cheque?
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 1:39 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Fee Payment

Hi

Originally Posted by Brownstar
I've finally gotten my PR application ready and I need to send a Bankers Draft in CDN$'s, my question is when does CHC cash the cheque?
They deposit soon as the envelope is opened, if it is the correct amount.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 1:51 am
Banned

Brownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond reputeBrownstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
They deposit soon as the envelope is opened, if it is the correct amount.
......thanks, generally how long does it take for them to open the envelope?
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

marielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to allmarielawson is a name known to all

You can also pay online, it is safe and fast; the weblink is:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epayweb/Welcome.do?lang=en

Good luck,

Marie
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:56 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by marielawson
You can also pay online, it is safe and fast; the weblink is:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epayweb/Welcome.do?lang=en

Good luck,

Marie
Note that is only for sponsorships going to Mississauga or Vegreville for sponsorships in Canada and non-immigrant extensions. TWPs and Skilled worker apps cannot be paid on line.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Chip_Board is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Can anyone tell me how you arrange a Bankers draft from a Canadian Bank you have no account with?..

Thanks

Adam
Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:57 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chip_Board
Hi

Can anyone tell me how you arrange a Bankers draft from a Canadian Bank you have no account with?..

Thanks

Adam
Hi

I went into my bank here in the uk and gave them the specific instructions as per the CHC website, the amount in Canadian dollars payable to the receiver general for Canada drawn on a Canadian bank, my bank sorted the rest.

The draft itself makes reference to the Canadian bank that the draft is to be drawn against.

It sounds more complicated than it is, just make sure you take the details from the CHC London website in with you to the bank so that all the information is correct

Good luck
Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:58 am
Happy here..

Eve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud of

......thanks, generally how long does it take for them to open the envelope?
One week or 5 working days and the money was gone out of my account
Old Nov 8th 2008, 10:59 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve N
One week or 5 working days and the money was gone out of my account
I'm getting a bit worried on this

London have had my PR application since the 21st Oct 08 and as of yesterday the bankers draft had not been cashed
Old Nov 8th 2008, 11:55 am
Happy here..

Eve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud ofEve N has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I'm getting a bit worried on this

London have had my PR application since the 21st Oct 08 and as of yesterday the bankers draft had not been cashed
Hi Niki,
Hope your well. I think that is a bit strange,can you call to confirm they have it? I mean do you know they got your letter. They are normally pretty quick in cashing the drafts.I had to have some money reimbursed as I over paid for the final fees, it took them 2 months to transfer it into my account.

good luck with everything,will pm you soon
Eve
Old Nov 8th 2008, 12:11 pm

Hi Niki,
Hope your well. I think that is a bit strange,can you call to confirm they have it? I mean do you know they got your letter. They are normally pretty quick in cashing the drafts.I had to have some money reimbursed as I over paid for the final fees, it took them 2 months to transfer it into my account.

good luck with everything,will pm you soon
Eve
According to royal mail special delivery the application package was received by them on the 21st Oct.

Don't think there is anything else I can do to check, can't see they will reply by email or get to speak to anyone on the phone.

Seems there is lots of contradictions, as there is with everything involving CIC and CHC Others have said it can be anywhere between a few days and a few weeks for them to cash the draft others like you have had much faster times.

Not really sure.

From what I have seen, for PNP applications to London for PR you may not even get an AOR, as things are a lot quicker on this route than the standard SW applications.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

meland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant future

Hi

I went into my bank here in the uk and gave them the specific instructions as per the CHC website, the amount in Canadian dollars payable to the receiver general for Canada drawn on a Canadian bank, my bank sorted the rest.

The draft itself makes reference to the Canadian bank that the draft is to be drawn against.

It sounds more complicated than it is, just make sure you take the details from the CHC London website in with you to the bank so that all the information is correct

Good luck
Hi, I did exactly the same as you with our Barclays bank here in Manchester. So when I went to collect the draft,should it be Barclays that have debited the money from our account,at their exchange rate not the receiver general for Canada,what should i look for on my bank statement? sorry confused!
Old Nov 8th 2008, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by meland123
Hi, I did exactly the same as you with our Barclays bank here in Manchester. So when I went to collect the draft,should it be Barclays that have debited the money from our account,at their exchange rate not the receiver general for Canada,what should i look for on my bank statement? sorry confused!
Hi

Yes I believe the bank will have debited the money from your account straight away on their exchange rate, to draw up the draft.

When I collected the draft it had no reference to my name or account numbers at all, just Barclays Bank and the Canadian account the draft was being drawn from.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 3:11 pm
Happy here..

According to royal mail special delivery the application package was received by them on the 21st Oct.

Don't think there is anything else I can do to check, can't see they will reply by email or get to speak to anyone on the phone.

Seems there is lots of contradictions, as there is with everything involving CIC and CHC Others have said it can be anywhere between a few days and a few weeks for them to cash the draft others like you have had much faster times.

Not really sure.

From what I have seen, for PNP applications to London for PR you may not even get an AOR, as things are a lot quicker on this route than the standard SW applications.
Just PMed you Niki. If you know that the letter has arrived then dont worry its there.There is nothing you can do.It might be that they are busy and have a backlog.

I had an extra long wait for my medical request to arrive and thought something was wrong as others had got theirs.Thanks to a friend in the Embassy she told me there was a backlog and they were getting to my pile of applications in 4 weeks. Its hugely worrying and frustrationg not having the information.I'm sure ts fine!
Eve x
Old Nov 8th 2008, 3:19 pm

Just PMed you Niki. If you know that the letter has arrived then dont worry its there.There is nothing you can do.It might be that they are busy and have a backlog.

I had an extra long wait for my medical request to arrive and thought something was wrong as others had got theirs.Thanks to a friend in the Embassy she told me there was a backlog and they were getting to my pile of applications in 4 weeks. Its hugely worrying and frustrationg not having the information.I'm sure ts fine!
Eve x
Thanks Eve, will see what happens

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.