Old Jan 7th 2009, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

chrishoward99 is on a distinguished road
Smile PR conformation

our PR conformation has finally arrived today
Woo HOOOOOOOOOO
Old Jan 7th 2009, 10:05 pm
off to Nova Scotia !

madasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant future
Default Re: PR conformation

wooohhhoooo indeed, congratulations.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Washington, the original one, for now. The future - who knows?
Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

Well done. I see from previous posts that you had your meds done on the 27th November, do you know when the results were sent off/ received as I may only be about 3 weeks behind you.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

chrishoward99 is on a distinguished road

We had the results from the blood tests about 10 days after the meds, so i would imagine around 9-10 of dec ish.
getting nervous now, not the best time to sell the house either

Not to worry though, the grass shall be greener.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Washington, the original one, for now. The future - who knows?
Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chrishoward99
We had the results from the blood tests about 10 days after the meds, so i would imagine around 9-10 of dec ish.
getting nervous now, not the best time to sell the house either

Not to worry though, the grass shall be greener.
I will only be 2 weeks behind you then. As for house prices, the longer you stay the more value will be wiped off your house, so the sooner you sell the better. I have only been in our new house for 54 weeks, so it will be strange putting ours up for sale.I expect to loose a chunk, but as a 1st time buyer in Canada I expect to save a chunk too, and I certainly will not hesitate in putting very low offers in to start with, especially if I am buying a new build.