PR to Citizen

Old Jun 22nd 2021, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

puggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nicepuggirl is just really nice
Smile PR to Citizen

Hi there everyone we have been permanent residents of canada since 2011 i have renewed our PR cards once and now decided to do our citizenship a[[plications im pretty much done with them apart from the form how to calculate physical presence it asks when we became prs which was 2011 but says you cant put more than 1827 days which mine is obviously a lot longer would i put 2016 when i renewed our cards even though that wasnt the actual date we became permanent residents thanks in advance for any help
Old Jun 22nd 2021, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

express01 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PR to Citizen

Doesn't if just ask foe the last 5 years?, that what I remember
Old Jun 23rd 2021, 12:48 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR to Citizen

Originally Posted by puggirl
Hi there everyone we have been permanent residents of canada since 2011 i have renewed our PR cards once and now decided to do our citizenship a[[plications im pretty much done with them apart from the form how to calculate physical presence it asks when we became prs which was 2011 but says you cant put more than 1827 days which mine is obviously a lot longer would i put 2016 when i renewed our cards even though that wasnt the actual date we became permanent residents thanks in advance for any help
Are you using the official calculator? It allowed me to put in my "PR" status from prior to the date you mention, without any issue.
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/resCalcStartNew.do