PR Cards Arriving Separately

Old Sep 17th 2010, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Cards Arriving Separately

Originally Posted by ducktastic

PS thought I had posted this reply already, had a few babychams, so apologies if two posts that look kinda similar appear (hic)
Old Sep 21st 2010, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

So a tad more sober tonight!!

Got so fed up today, house not selling, PR card not here...sigh.

Anyway I am so fed up with all the waiting I just rang the call centre, which I vowed not to do again...oops..and I am pleased I did as they confirmed that my card was posted yesterday...thank goodness for that!

One down, one to go.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

So a tad more sober tonight!!

Got so fed up today, house not selling, PR card not here...sigh.

Anyway I am so fed up with all the waiting I just rang the call centre, which I vowed not to do again...oops..and I am pleased I did as they confirmed that my card was posted yesterday...thank goodness for that!

One down, one to go.
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can have another babycham then!
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can have another babycham then!
might just do that!

This immigrating malarky is doing nothing for my booze induced muffin top
Old Sep 21st 2010, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

might just do that!

This immigrating malarky is doing nothing for my booze induced muffin top
Old Sep 27th 2010, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Even better news..just had an email from our mail forwarding company and they have my PR card!!! They are posting it out today...phew
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:03 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Even better news..just had an email from our mail forwarding company and they have my PR card!!! They are posting it out today...phew
Congrats!
(Do they have Babycham in Canada?)
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helcat12
Congrats!
(Do they have Babycham in Canada?)
may have to sneak some in the container
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:30 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

may have to sneak some in the container
That could be the most baffling bit of smuggling they have ever seen
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

That could be the most baffling bit of smuggling they have ever seen
I could through a few bottles of Snowball in too just for good measure!
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:55 pm
Island life at last

I could through a few bottles of Snowball in too just for good measure!
Why not just have the delivery container padded before you go and then when they take your stuff out they can just put you straight in it?
Although, if Canada is like the seventies, perhaps add a bottle or two of Cinzano Bianco, Warninks advocaat, a jar of Maraschino cherries and one of those pineapple-shaped ice buckets like my parents used to have you could have a party in it!
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Why not just have the delivery container padded before you go and then when they take your stuff out they can just put you straight in it?
Although, if Canada is like the seventies, perhaps add a bottle or two of Cinzano Bianco, Warninks advocaat, a jar of Maraschino cherries and one of those pineapple-shaped ice buckets like my parents used to have you could have a party in it!
oooh yes, just call me Abigal!!
Old Sep 27th 2010, 8:02 pm
Island life at last

oooh yes, just call me Abigal!!
This character trait isn't a new development, is it? I can tell! Latent!
Old Sep 27th 2010, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

This character trait isn't a new development, is it? I can tell! Latent!
always been there bubbling under the surface!

mmmmm now think I may have to go pour myself a glass of Blue Nun and download Abigals Party
Old Sep 28th 2010, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Can you believe it ? We are a family of four and all of us have got our PR cards except our youngest daughter of 17. We kept waiting for her PR card via the postman.....None at all for the last 3 weeks. So we decided to phone the call centre and we were told that she did not fill in her address at the time that we entered Canada. So that's the reason she was not given a PR card. Strange cos her mum filled all the forms at the border. At least they could have called me or email me as I am the principal applicant and asked for her address. How come a minor child has got no address whereas the rest of the family have all got the same address?

The border guard was not very happy that we decided to enter Canada via the border on a Sunday at 6:00 pm. There was no one in the office the time we arrived as if he was very busy. He was quite moody and kept saying why can you do this process in Calgary instead of coming here on the Montana border. I told my family ...not all Canadians are like him so just forget about him and never to behave like this man towards strangers. At least my daughters learned something on that day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.