PR Cards

Old Sep 26th 2015, 2:38 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of
Default Re: PR Cards

So a week ago my son and I both received our PR cards in the mail however my partner still hasn't received his and he was the principle applicant......
Old Sep 28th 2015, 9:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sms1984
So a week ago my son and I both received our PR cards in the mail however my partner still hasn't received his and he was the principle applicant......
Perfectly normal, don't worry about it. I'm sure it'll arrive soon(ish!).
Old Oct 18th 2015, 4:00 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Still missing my OH's PR card and we move on the 26th October. We are having our mail redirected to a new address but it is worrying me now. Should I be contacting someone at this point given that so much time has passed?
Old Nov 14th 2015, 9:39 pm
Finally I'm LANDED

desire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to behold

Quick note to say that we landed on Sept 25th an our PR cards came yesterday Nov 13th(the kids cards are not here yet though)
Mike
Old Nov 14th 2015, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Landed 12th September. PR Cards arrived 12th November (dated 5th November), so I'm guessing they maybe send them out once a month?
Old Nov 14th 2015, 11:53 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sms1984
Still missing my OH's PR card and we move on the 26th October. We are having our mail redirected to a new address but it is worrying me now. Should I be contacting someone at this point given that so much time has passed?
Did you ever hear anything? Our kids haven't had theirs while we've (husband and I) have had ours for a while...