PR Cards

Old Sep 11th 2015, 5:39 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of
Default PR Cards

Hi,

Is anyone else past the 8 week PR card waiting time? We landed on July 7th and still don't have ours. No biggie I guess but my son fly's to the UK twice a year and it would be nice if he had it for his next trip so I don't have to write letters etc.

TIA
Old Sep 11th 2015, 6:19 pm
July 2014

debhinds has a brilliant futuredebhinds has a brilliant futuredebhinds has a brilliant futuredebhinds has a brilliant futuredebhinds has a brilliant futuredebhinds has a brilliant future
Default Re: PR Cards

Originally Posted by sms1984
Hi,

Is anyone else past the 8 week PR card waiting time? We landed on July 7th and still don't have ours. No biggie I guess but my son fly's to the UK twice a year and it would be nice if he had it for his next trip so I don't have to write letters etc.

TIA
Hey sms1984,My hubby landed on July 7th also,we still have abit of a wait yet.Its posted at 92 days on CIC i think,so another month to wait.
Old Sep 11th 2015, 6:35 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debhinds
Hey sms1984,My hubby landed on July 7th also,we still have abit of a wait yet.Its posted at 92 days on CIC i think,so another month to wait.
Ahh right thanks, I was just going by what the CBSA officer told us
Old Sep 11th 2015, 9:35 pm
St John's NL

Young163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really nice

Landed on 13th June, received PR card today.
Old Sep 11th 2015, 9:43 pm
St John's NL

Young163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really niceYoung163 is just really nice

Hi,

TIA
Our son went back to UK for holidays from Calgary before he got his card. He took his COPR letter with him, on coming back into Canada got a big of stick from Immigration Officer for not having card, but when he tongue in cheek said wasn't his fault it too so long to get a PR card, the very nice immigration officer lady just smiled and let him through.

I came back from UK last week from Glasgow, was asked for card in GlAsgow before I boarded plane, showed them copy of COPR and let on flight. On entering YYT was asked for card explained hadn't yet got it and let in no problem.
Old Sep 11th 2015, 10:26 pm
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by Young163
Our son went back to UK for holidays from Calgary before he got his card. He took his COPR letter with him, on coming back into Canada got a big of stick from Immigration Officer for not having card, but when he tongue in cheek said wasn't his fault it too so long to get a PR card, the very nice immigration officer lady just smiled and let him through.

I came back from UK last week from Glasgow, was asked for card in GlAsgow before I boarded plane, showed them copy of COPR and let on flight. On entering YYT was asked for card explained hadn't yet got it and let in no problem.
My son flies as an unaccompanied minor so just like to make sure he has all he needs before he leaves me
Old Sep 12th 2015, 12:38 am
St John's NL

Smile Re: PR Cards

My son flies as an unaccompanied minor so just like to make sure he has all he needs before he leaves me
Sorry didn't realise that. They do seem to be processing the cards more or less within time frame on website. Fingers crossed your son gets his before he goes back to UK.
Old Sep 12th 2015, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

palmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

TIA
I totally forgot about the pr card, I landed at the end of may(around the 27th) and I still haven't heard or found anything in the mail about it :S.... who do you contact about this ?
Old Sep 12th 2015, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

confused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond reputeconfused_uk has a reputation beyond repute

We landed mid April and have still not received them
Old Sep 12th 2015, 4:01 pm
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by Young163
Sorry didn't realise that. They do seem to be processing the cards more or less within time frame on website. Fingers crossed your son gets his before he goes back to UK.
Thanks
Old Sep 13th 2015, 4:40 pm
A taffy in Ontario

snuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant future

I got my PR card about 3 months after Landing.... remember that the processing in times on the CIC website are only 'work days' so weekends dont count in the total number
Old Sep 13th 2015, 5:03 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

We landed 27th March,to PR cards mid may. We must have been lucky or get in before the rush
Old Sep 14th 2015, 2:05 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

It's clear that you have to expect the unexpected.
My wife and I achieved PR as sponsored parents with myself as the principle applicant.
I received my PR card some months ago and assumed, until recently, that my wife's had either become lost or was subject to a pile waiting on some desk or other,
On contacting CIC she was told that her PR card was not sent because they had no address for her and unlike the COPR they were apparently reluctant to send her PR card with mine.
Old Sep 15th 2015, 4:07 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

New residents are at 82 days processing.

"... Note: If you live inside Canada and if it has been longer than the time shown above since you applied, please contact the Call Centre. Call Centre agents cannot speed up the process of your application or make decisions on your case ..."

Processing times: Permanent Resident Card

Might be as well to check that you have your Canadian address on file?

Old Sep 17th 2015, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

MrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond reputeMrsKickasso has a reputation beyond repute

I landed 4th July, PR card arrived a couple of days a go. Total time 74 days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.