PR Card - how long after landing?

Old Jul 8th 2010, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

active81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PR Card - how long after landing?

Originally Posted by redbul
A buddy of mine landed on may the 3rd and received his pr two weeks ago- exactly one and half months from the day of landing. cross your fingers you just might receive it any day. Update us once you do!
Hey guys. I received all our PR cards today. We landed on 17th of May and the card came on 8th of July so all and all it took exactly 52 days. Best of luck to you all.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Originally Posted by active81
Hey guys. I received all our PR cards today. We landed on 17th of May and the card came on 8th of July so all and all it took exactly 52 days. Best of luck to you all.
Congratulations.... .

Ray
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute

Finally got our PR cards yesterday (landed 28th May), and our SIN cards...our friends sent them from Vancouver via UPS...so relieved...just need to get a job now.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

The Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really nice

We landed in calgary on April 14th and still no PR cards yet i did enquire and they told me it could be up to 20 weeks
Old Aug 4th 2010, 11:36 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Landed 3rd June and cards arrived on 13th July