Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PR card delivery after soft landing

PR card delivery after soft landing

Old May 26th 2022, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Sunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond reputeSunnybrae has a reputation beyond repute
Default PR card delivery after soft landing

We're flying out to Vancouver in the autumn to do a soft landing, has anyone recent experience as to how long its taking PR cards to be delivered to a canadian address after they've had their COPR stamped?

I'll be out there for 10 weeks and we're just wondering which family members address to use to get the card sent to and then may have to ask them to post it back to me in the UK if it takes more than 10 weeks.
Old May 26th 2022, 9:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR card delivery after soft landing

Originally Posted by Sunnybrae
We're flying out to Vancouver in the autumn to do a soft landing, has anyone recent experience as to how long its taking PR cards to be delivered to a canadian address after they've had their COPR stamped?

I'll be out there for 10 weeks and we're just wondering which family members address to use to get the card sent to and then may have to ask them to post it back to me in the UK if it takes more than 10 weeks.
93 days is the current published timescale. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...ing-times.html

HTH.