Wikiposts

PR card arrived

Old Oct 25th 2011, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default PR card arrived

Hi all,

Just to let you know my PR card arrived. Took about 6.5 weeks (40 business days). However, my wife's card hasn't arrived (guessing they just process them seperately so hopeful it'll be here in the next few days!).

At least I can get my BC driving license released now and get some decent Canadian photo ID with my address on so I can be a real person....

Best of luck to anyone else who is waiting.

Wayne.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 1:27 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR card arrived

Waggle - congratulations! You must be feeling a lot more settled? I have personally decided that this whole adventure is a bit like a steplechase, there are so many hurdles to be jumped that you just keep leaping up a little bit at a time, and hopefully carry on! Best of luck for continued success and well done.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 6:48 am
Just Joined

kiwijbob is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got my PR card yesterday, I landed in Toronto on the
2nd of June. I did receive the letter saying that my
pictures didn't meet the specification or words to that
effect and that I needed to send in new pictures
well I took and printed my own photos and I was
meticulous about the pictures and I know they were
perfect !!! When I was asked to send in new pictures
I sent in some copies of the original pictures I had sent
in previous that had already been rejected. this time
no problems with the pictures... hey presto a PR
card...... oh canada
Old Oct 26th 2011, 5:02 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

We all got ours yesterday - all in sep envelopes!! landed Aug 25th!
Old Oct 27th 2011, 6:35 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations! You're all done