PR Card

Old Feb 26th 2011, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

petesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nice
Default PR Card

Hello, well here I am watching my 3 year old run around watching team umizoomi when the post comes through the door and in it is my PR card that my Sis law said arrived in Jan but she forgot to post it until 2 weeks ago, family eh. well all is done I suppose just the removals, job, housing, flights, schooling, insurance(car and medical), etc to sort out, I feel I am forgetting something, oh yeah, GET IN A ******* PR CARD!
Old Feb 26th 2011, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Card

Originally Posted by petesdragon
Hello, well here I am watching my 3 year old run around watching team umizoomi when the post comes through the door and in it is my PR card that my Sis law said arrived in Jan but she forgot to post it until 2 weeks ago, family eh. well all is done I suppose just the removals, job, housing, flights, schooling, insurance(car and medical), etc to sort out, I feel I am forgetting something, oh yeah, GET IN A ******* PR CARD!
Really pleased for you. Oh what a feeling!....we fly out to land next week and will be in the same position of having, in my case, a brother that will be sitting on our PR cards...but I'm gonna skype-stalk him into sending them to us!
Old Feb 26th 2011, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

petesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nice

Thanks for that, and a big THANK YOU to everyone on here who helped/answered my sometime daft questions
Old Feb 26th 2011, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

joepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: PR Card

Originally Posted by petesdragon
How long did the PR card take to arrive with your sis-in-law petesdragon?

We landed on 3 Jan and our haven't turned up yet.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Hello, I landed in Toronto on the 4th of November 2010, and it got to my sister in laws in Lab city middle of Jan 2011, hope this helps
Old Feb 26th 2011, 11:51 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joepublic
How long did the PR card take to arrive with your sis-in-law petesdragon?

We landed on 3 Jan and our haven't turned up yet.
Normally 8 - 10 weeks, its great when they turn up
Old Feb 27th 2011, 7:06 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough

@ OP, just found this website with duration for PR card:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa.../perm-card.asp