PR application sent =)

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default PR application sent =)

Sooo after successful CSQ application, doing my upfront medical and gathering all my documents over the last 2 months I finally submitted my application for PR to Buffalo. My consultant told me it will be at least 6-8 months from here until PPR.

The looooooong waiiiit begins... Anyone wanna go for coffee?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:38 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR application sent =)

Good luck...fingers crossed it all goes smoothly
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on getting one step closer!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Quarte_2005 will become famous soon enoughQuarte_2005 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kleinluka
Sooo after successful CSQ application, doing my upfront medical and gathering all my documents over the last 2 months I finally submitted my application for PR to Buffalo. My consultant told me it will be at least 6-8 months from here until PPR.

Well done !
you ' ll see , time will fly !!!
Congrats
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Quarte_2005
Well done !
you ' ll see , time will fly !!!
Congrats

if only
every minute seems like 3 days when waiting for PR

good luck Op one step nearer
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Been there done that, checking the mail every day for that CIC letter, checking Trackitt for comparison of other candidates application at the same processing centre.

Tried to ignore the hours, days, weeks and months and was amazed how quickly it passed by.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

hehehe yeppppp i do all of that. at least this morning when i checked my tracking it said that it was received by CIC Buffalo and signed for etc... so ITS IN! now the wait begins...gahhhhhhh
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Just called the DMP and asked if meds had been sent yet. She said yes, they were sent on April 16th and gave me a tracking number. Ottawa received meds on April 17th *goes back to his cave and waits for things to get moving*
Old Apr 27th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Wish you the best of luck, we submitted our FSW application last Wednesday so its just a waiting game now, I'll take that coffee
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

only if I can have cake as well...

Ours have gone too (after Bonn losing my police check request lol), so we're in the same waiting boat... except we're obv waiting for med requests, which is where our personal fun begins.

At least you can sit back and relax now....
Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by debbiem
only if I can have cake as well...

Ours have gone too (after Bonn losing my police check request lol), so we're in the same waiting boat... except we're obv waiting for med requests, which is where our personal fun begins.

At least you can sit back and relax now....
I'm not gonna *relax* until after I've landed haha I hope you get your med requests soon