PR Application Photo Question

Old Oct 29th 2011, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Phoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nicePhoresis is just really nice
Default PR Application Photo Question

I've got everything together for my PR application. When I got the photos taken though they stamped the back of all of them with the date.

I noticed in the document checklist it states:

Photo Requirements
Supply six (6) photos for each member of your family and yourself. Follow the instructions provided in the section
How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix A: Photo Specifications. Photos must have
been taken within six (6) months before application submission.

On the back of five (5) of the photographs, write the name and date of birth of the person who appears in the photo
as well as the date the photo was taken. Leave the sixth photograph blank.
I really don't want to have to get all the photos taken again as it cost $90. Will the fact that all the photos have the date stamped on the be a problem?
Old Nov 6th 2011, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

baksonlee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PR Application Photo Question

I dont think you have got any choice other than to do it over again.

Rules are rules.