Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PR after AINP approval, waiting times?

PR after AINP approval, waiting times?

Old Apr 29th 2018, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

Sasteleralle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR after AINP approval, waiting times?

Just received AINP approval, are the processing times really 18 months? We’ve already waited 18 months for the AINP. What are others experiences? Also if my husbands TWP expires before (or if) we get our PR does his employer have to get another LMIA or can we just renew his TWP?
Old May 2nd 2018, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

SUNSHINEGIRL_X is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PR after AINP approval, waiting times?

Dec 2016 I was granted AINP with this I applied for a new work permit and my PR. The new work Permit was for 2 years to cover the processing time of the PR. This takes around 1 month to come throughWhen I applied it said 16 mths processing for PR. At 13 mths I was called for Medical then 1 week before the 16mths I was approved and request for passports. Today I have received all documents approving my PR. I just need to do my border crossing or make an appointment.