Wikiposts

PR

Old Dec 14th 2010, 6:06 am
Just Joined

novasneddons1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR

Hi all,
Moved with family to Nova Scotia in March this year on a TWP. Soon to submit PR application. Does anyone know if I need to have another medical ? Also, is there any way of avoiding the English test?
Thanks
Old Dec 14th 2010, 6:49 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR

Originally Posted by novasneddons1
Hi all,
Moved with family to Nova Scotia in March this year on a TWP. Soon to submit PR application. Does anyone know if I need to have another medical ? Also, is there any way of avoiding the English test?
Thanks
I assume you are applying for PR through FSW2 which is the category for those with arranged employment?
Yes, you will all have to have a medical eventually. The Visa Office will ask you to do that at some point when your paperwork is being processed.
No, as far as I know there is no way now to avoid the English test. Everyone has to take this, regardless of their country of origin or their native language. It isn't hard or expensive in the great scheme of things.