PPR'S AT LAST!

Old Aug 22nd 2011, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

cplifts is on a distinguished road
Default PPR'S AT LAST!

hi just wanted to share our good news - after 4 years we have finally had an email requesting passports!but in true cic style they forgot to attach the document with the email to tell us what to do next!!
We have to land before November so we have got lots to do now - don't know where to start! Good luck to all those still waiting
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all
Default Re: PPR'S AT LAST!

Hi there,

just wanted to congratulate you on your PPR's, youve had a long wait and its almost over !

did the email come from London and have you received the info that was missing, i think i still have mine but ours is from buffalo it tells you what to do next i assume its the same info they will require.

I see your from Cheshire.. where abouts if you dont mind me asking, were originally from Bolton.

Good luck with the rest of the journey hope all goes well

Kae

Originally Posted by cplifts
hi just wanted to share our good news - after 4 years we have finally had an email requesting passports!but in true cic style they forgot to attach the document with the email to tell us what to do next!!
We have to land before November so we have got lots to do now - don't know where to start! Good luck to all those still waiting
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
Hi there,

just wanted to congratulate you on your PPR's, youve had a long wait and its almost over !

did the email come from London and have you received the info that was missing, i think i still have mine but ours is from buffalo it tells you what to do next i assume its the same info they will require.

I see your from Cheshire.. where abouts if you dont mind me asking, were originally from Bolton.

Kae
Hi thank you, Cant believe it we used to live in Bolton we are now Culcheth but guess where we are going when we first get there - Abbotsford! My partner has family there. How long have you lived there for? Do you like it? We lived just near Barton Grange in Bolton. Not sure where the email came from as we have used immigration lawyers and they just copy and paste the text of the letter they send. They are chasing up the missing info hopefully we will have it today
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
Hi there,

Kae
hey congratulations to you too - Just read your other post and notice you have just got your visa's!. Happy Days!
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:17 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Congratulations!! I know what it's like to wait that long! We got PPR in April and landed at the end of May, hoping to move back for good towards the end of this year. Good luck with all the final preparations, this is the easy bit now! Then you can enjoy your new life
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Skimom
Congratulations!! I know what it's like to wait that long! We got PPR in April and landed at the end of May, hoping to move back for good towards the end of this year. Good luck with all the final preparations, this is the easy bit now! Then you can enjoy your new life
Thank you Skimon.Yes you did have a long wait too didn't you. Lets hope it will all be worth it. So excited but there is so much to do! Good luck to you too
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Fantastic news!!! Congrats!
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Fantastic news!!! Congrats!
Thank you!
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 5:35 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

YAAAAAYYYYY! Congrats! I know you've been waiting a while for this. All the best for your landing
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by engineer80
YAAAAAYYYYY! Congrats! I know you've been waiting a while for this. All the best for your landing
THANK YOU. GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO I SEE YOU HAVE YOUR VISA'S!
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 7:40 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thank you, Cant believe it we used to live in Bolton we are now Culcheth but guess where we are going when we first get there - Abbotsford! My partner has family there. How long have you lived there for? Do you like it? We lived just near Barton Grange in Bolton. Not sure where the email came from as we have used immigration lawyers and they just copy and paste the text of the letter they send. They are chasing up the missing info hopefully we will have it today
How strange - I used to live in Horwich and attended Bolton school and now my husband is waiting for me in our house in Abbotsford!!
Coincidences!
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helcat12
How strange - I used to live in Horwich and attended Bolton school and now my husband is waiting for me in our house in Abbotsford!!
Coincidences!
Wow that is strange! do you like Abbotsford? how long have you lived there for? we went over and stayed there about two years ago. really liked it and think maybe we will end up staying there
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps we will see you in Vancouver. We are moving there in 21days!!!

Lnsy
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:30 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that is strange! do you like Abbotsford? how long have you lived there for? we went over and stayed there about two years ago. really liked it and think maybe we will end up staying there
Well, I am not there yet, but my husband has been in B.C for a year yesterday and has been living in our rented home in Abbotsford since May.
I went over to see it for the first time in the middle of July and could only stay for a fortnight, but I loved it straight away.

It was heartbreaking to have to leave my husband again, especially as our container arrived while I was there so it really felt like our proper home.

My husband has loved it in B.C and especially since he moved into the new place.

We already have a few friends there from BE that we correspond with off-thread, which is very nice.
I hope you will be very happy there.
Good Luck and with a bit of fair wind I will be able to join you all there very soon.
PM me if you would like to any time.

Old Aug 23rd 2011, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Congrats to you, hope all goes well. I can relate to having to wait so long and know the feeling when the request came. I wish you the best of luck

Mhut

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.