PPR's arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 16th 2011, 7:51 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPR's arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic News
Old Apr 18th 2011, 1:09 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Fantastic News
Thanks JimmyD - how are the moving plans going?
Old Apr 18th 2011, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rubie
Thank you all.
A weird thing that happened before I got my email though - 2 days before, my address disappeared from ECAS. 1 day before, my address appeared again, then lo and behold, PPR! Don't know if it means anything, maybe coincidence?
Our address had disappeared from ECAS for 5 or 6 weeks. Last Wednesday (13th April) it appeared again - and on 14th April we received the medical requests that they'd mailed on 13th!

My guess is when they do an update such as PPR request or med request on their system, it updates ECAS and if the correct GCMS data is there then the address will reappear.

Wayne.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

LadySummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Rubie!
I'm so glad you've finally got it

Me next pretty please
Old Apr 18th 2011, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news Rubie......Exciting isn't it?
Old Jun 17th 2011, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rubie
Thank you all.

I'm not sure if my time line is any quicker than anyone else's as I haven't studied them lately - so if that is the case, you all shouldn't be that long behind me.

Wayne - no I'm going to send them in the post. I've waited this long so another few weeks waiting for the passports isn't going to hurt Good luck with your meds. Mine took longer than necessary as we couldn't all attend at once which added another 2 weeks to them being sent .

A weird thing that happened before I got my email though - 2 days before, my address disappeared from ECAS. 1 day before, my address appeared again, then lo and behold, PPR! Don't know if it means anything, maybe coincidence?

Another thing - don't know if anyone knows this but I gathered that the initials that are on your med request return label ie FGG (not real, but you get the jist) are the initials of the visa officer dealing with your case. I may be just slow in catching on but this helped me a little when sending case specific emails as I put them 'FAO FGG' so there was no delay in them getting to the right person.
Hi Rubie, congrats on now getting your VISA

We are now over 7 weeks since CHC London received are medical results, and almost 5 weeks since they received our RPRF/PCCs

And basically:
- No PPRs yet
- ECAS still doesn't say "Medical results have been received"
- RPRF draft has still not been cashed

Although we appreciate we are lucky enough to even be past the medicals stage compared to some people, looking at those who have done medicals it seems we're slipping behind the timelines.

Not that another few weeks will hurt, but at which point should we start to become worried that something has gone missing in the post / gone wrong internally or something with our application has gone wrong?

Wayne.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 2:01 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Waggle
Hi Rubie, congrats on now getting your VISA

We are now over 7 weeks since CHC London received are medical results, and almost 5 weeks since they received our RPRF/PCCs

And basically:
- No PPRs yet
- ECAS still doesn't say "Medical results have been received"
- RPRF draft has still not been cashed

Although we appreciate we are lucky enough to even be past the medicals stage compared to some people, looking at those who have done medicals it seems we're slipping behind the timelines.

Not that another few weeks will hurt, but at which point should we start to become worried that something has gone missing in the post / gone wrong internally or something with our application has gone wrong?

Wayne.
Hi Wayne, are you FSW? I have no idea if this would be the case but just wondering if FSW time from meds to PPR may differ for PNP applicants, since both have different start to finish processing times overall. I wouldn't worry just yet. Did you get confirmation from your DMP that all had arrived safely in London?
Old Jun 17th 2011, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by engineer80
Hi Wayne, are you FSW? I have no idea if this would be the case but just wondering if FSW time from meds to PPR may differ for PNP applicants, since both have different start to finish processing times overall. I wouldn't worry just yet. Did you get confirmation from your DMP that all had arrived safely in London?
Hi yes. DMP gave us a tracking number.

Confirmed medical results arrived 28th April (signed for by AZIZ who is one of the regular signees for CHC London).
RPRF/PCCs arrived 16th May (signed for by EMMANUEL who is also a regular London signee)

After we initially contacted them over our original sending of RPRF/PCCs going missing by the post office (they were subsequently found as never having left the branch!) we got email confirmation from CHC London that they had our RPRF etc.

Yes we are FSW. The only other post June 26 London applicant reporting PPR (who has since got his visa) was about 5 weeks after medical results were received at London.

Please don't get me wrong I am not shouting and swearing at CHC London yet and we have some waiting time left to still be able to validate our visas at the end of August with our booked holiday. Just seeing our timelines slip a bit behind I will start to a bit nervous if they slip much more!

Wayne.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 2:47 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Waggle
Please don't get me wrong I am not shouting and swearing at CHC London yet and we have some waiting time left to still be able to validate our visas at the end of August with our booked holiday. Just seeing our timelines slip a bit behind I will start to a bit nervous if they slip much more!

Wayne.
I know exactly how you feel. It seemed every PNP applicant was getting their med requests like clockwork, exactly 6 months after submission to London so when our application went over that time by just a week, I had a total meltdown I think it's normal Your PPR will be with you soon I'm sure
Old Jun 17th 2011, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by engineer80
I know exactly how you feel. It seemed every PNP applicant was getting their med requests like clockwork, exactly 6 months after submission to London so when our application went over that time by just a week, I had a total meltdown I think it's normal Your PPR will be with you soon I'm sure
Ok thanks

Well by the end of next week it will be 8 weeks since our medical results arrived at CHC so if it's not here by then I might start to get a bit nervous! But I will try to be patient.

Wayne.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

As we're just about at the 4 week mark I guess I will stop watching my inbox quite so avidly... it looks as though my partner might be right and I'm being too optimistic!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Congratulations!
Old Jun 17th 2011, 8:11 pm
Done!

Originally Posted by izzi81
As we're just about at the 4 week mark I guess I will stop watching my inbox quite so avidly... it looks as though my partner might be right and I'm being too optimistic!
If you find the secret to being able to do this successfully, would you mind sharing with me please? Oh and I forgot to ask, are we counting from when our applications have been received by London or when we actually completed the medicals?
Old Jun 17th 2011, 8:33 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Quick tip.

If you have been waiting at least a reasonable time e.g 5-6 weeks, send an email saying 'sent my docs xx weeks ago, please can you tell me if you are waiting for anything else from me'.

I did this and I got a reply saying something like 'your file is still with a VO still waiting for review etc etc etc.....', then a few days later I got the email. May be coincidence but who knows.

Don't ask 'how long is it gonna be'. I read somewhere that that rubs them up the wrong way.

Good luck
Old Jun 17th 2011, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt I'll manage it but I'll let you know if I do! We really ought to meet for a coffee
I'm counting from when I think London received the medicals....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.