PPRs anyone?

Old Mar 26th 2010, 3:03 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPRs anyone?

Well, 48hrs gone and no reply to my message - probably means I'm not going to get one.... I think I read before on here that they don't work Fridays anyway?

I have a friend who has access to the immigration database and said he can check my file for me - equivalent of getting CAIPS notes I guess. Not sure whether to take him up on his offer though in case he gets in trouble for doing so...
Old Mar 26th 2010, 9:41 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G77
Well, 48hrs gone and no reply to my message - probably means I'm not going to get one.... I think I read before on here that they don't work Fridays anyway?

I have a friend who has access to the immigration database and said he can check my file for me - equivalent of getting CAIPS notes I guess. Not sure whether to take him up on his offer though in case he gets in trouble for doing so...
Not sure about the not working Fridays?

You have a friend who has access to what!
Think I would feel the same about not wanting to get them in trouble, no matter how tempting the offer was...

Email again, or if you want PM me and I will send the email address we used.

Charlie
Old Mar 27th 2010, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

holbendem is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: PPRs anyone?

Originally Posted by nikkim
Hi
Just wondered if anyone who is already in Canada has had PPRs if meds were received in London in Feb. Ours got there Feb 12th and was just wondering how long a wait we could expect - obviously everyones times are different, just hoping they have got to feb meds.

Thanks

Nikki
This will cheer you up we sent our papers of to london from alberta 5 weeks ago and blow me we got our medical request 4 weeks and 1 day after i posted them now thats what I call quick.
Old Mar 27th 2010, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
Well, 48hrs gone and no reply to my message.
We sent several email over the course of the last 3 years. One each occasion we got a reply after exactly 1 week.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 1:45 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by holbendem
This will cheer you up we sent our papers of to london from alberta 5 weeks ago and blow me we got our medical request 4 weeks and 1 day after i posted them now thats what I call quick.
That cheers me up about as much as a kick in the nuts 2+ months since our meds and still waiting for PPR

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
We sent several email over the course of the last 3 years. One each occasion we got a reply after exactly 1 week.
It will be a week on Weds, but not overly hopeful, I have a feeling our application has slipped into the same black hole that yours went...
Old Mar 29th 2010, 2:59 pm

dunniflat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by holbendem
wow...that is very quick!

have you applied through fsw route or ainp?

we sent our pr paperwork off to buffalo where they told us to send with our ainp sponsorship..waiting on med request or at least some sort of acknowledgement of receipt!
the tracking system says it arrived in buffalo mard 3rd.....i have no idea how long it will take .

good luck with meds and pr!
Old Mar 29th 2010, 3:01 pm

dunniflat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BMM69
Hi everyone,
We are 2007 applicants and had our meds done on the 4th Feb and got our PPR by email this morning. We were waiting for the brown envelope but got a big surprise when checked our emails.

Its perfect timing as we accepted an offer on our house a few weeks ago and were panicking over PPR.

Looking to land May/June if all goes well with sale.

Having a few beers.....

BMM69
great news....congrats!...good to know that ppr (sometimes can come quite quickly after med request)
Old Mar 29th 2010, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
It will be a week on Weds, but not overly hopeful, I have a feeling our application has slipped into the same black hole that yours went...
We only got replies to emails where we got the automated reply. I feel that is you don't get the automated reply the email never got there so if that is the case then you should send it again.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 3:45 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
We only got replies to emails where we got the automated reply. I feel that is you don't get the automated reply the email never got there so if that is the case then you should send it again.
I got the automated reply

Incidentally, I've had a reply before when I didn't get the automated response first....
Old Mar 30th 2010, 7:49 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Still nothing

Should I consider ordering CAIPS notes or is that being too impatient?
Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Originally Posted by G77
Still nothing

Should I consider ordering CAIPS notes or is that being too impatient?
I have just ordered mine out of curiosity. I would order them, if I were you, as it may give you some clue as to the hold up. I've been told that ordering the notes is your right and has no effect on your application.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:19 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PaulOK
I have just ordered mine out of curiosity. I would order them, if I were you, as it may give you some clue as to the hold up. I've been told that ordering the notes is your right and has no effect on your application.
You've ordered them yet you already have PPR? Masochist

I'm just frustrated with no obvious reason for the delay now - how hard would it be for them to let people know what's going on?
Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Originally Posted by G77
You've ordered them yet you already have PPR? Masochist

I'm just frustrated with no obvious reason for the delay now - how hard would it be for them to let people know what's going on?
I thought, "why not?"....and it's only 5 bucks.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5563B.pdf

Post to:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:22 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Post to:

Narono Building
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Thanks - my only concern is that it may delay things further if they have to pull your file out from some dusty hole in London and might not get put back properly etc...
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:06 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post to:

Narono Building
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Maybe I will order ours, how long does it normally take to arrive? Could put Murphy's Law into operation, order CAIPS, and get PPR....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.