PPR - Yippee

Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:24 pm
Riddle89

riddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant futureriddle89 has a brilliant future
Default PPR - Yippee

Hi All

I haven't put many threads on here but have read the forum loads over the last few years.

Finally it is my turn to say - Passport requests have arrived!!!!!!

Then - house up for sale, notice to work and flights booked. OK I know its not as simple as that but at least things are beginning to move now, its been a long wait.

AOR Nov 04
delay letter Feb 07
Update requests March 07
Med requests Sep 07
PPR Nov 07

Just a couple of questions:
Has anyone ever landed and then returned to tie up loose ends in the UK ?
My husband and I with two little ones are moving, do we all have to land together or can he go out a few weeks prior to us?

thanks
Riddle89
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PPR - Yippee

Congratulations!!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Peter Lowestoft will become famous soon enough

Just a couple of questions:
Has anyone ever landed and then returned to tie up loose ends in the UK ?
My husband and I with two little ones are moving, do we all have to land together or can he go out a few weeks prior to us?

thanks
Riddle89[/QUOTE]

Congrats..
I believe I'm right in saying you can land separately, but the principal applicant has to land first. Once landed there should be no problem returning home to sort everything out..
Good luck.