Wikiposts

PPR YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

lace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant future
Default PPR YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Just had an email from CHC London, telling me my PPR was posted on 1 Oct, OMG!!! probably get it once the postal strike is over. I feel on top of the world and guess what there's noone at home to celebrate with. I can't wait for kids to get home from school to tell them
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

oxon5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PPR YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels brilliant when you get the envelope.

Good luck

Kevin
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:32 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

WoooooHoooooo!

Feelin it for ya!!!!!!

Well done
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Lace, yiippppeee!!!!! excited for you
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

achak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lace
Just had an email from CHC London, telling me my PPR was posted on 1 Oct, OMG!!! probably get it once the postal strike is over. I feel on top of the world and guess what there's noone at home to celebrate with. I can't wait for kids to get home from school to tell them
Congratulations Great News

Angela
Old Oct 5th 2007, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

TheStennings is an unknown quantity at this point

Aye congratz !

Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

pbailey is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: PPR YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Thats great news!! Am thrilled to hear your good news! Have fun telling the kids!!

Paula
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:55 am
Sutton On

QPRanger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheStennings
Aye congratz !

Congrats Lace, hope it's not too long before it's in your hand. I took ours up to the embassy yesterday and will pick visas up in 2 weeks. Now frantically ebaying
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:57 am
frothing loon mk 2

hamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by QPRanger
Congrats Lace, hope it's not too long before it's in your hand. I took ours up to the embassy yesterday and will pick visas up in 2 weeks. Now frantically ebaying
hi lace great news , do chc normally send an e-mail to let you know
that your ppr is in the post or is it because there's strike on
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:53 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats fantastic news, well done!
Enjoy the celebrations, bet the kids were jumping around the room!
Terese
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

lace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hamshank
hi lace great news , do chc normally send an e-mail to let you know
that your ppr is in the post or is it because there's strike on

Thank you everyone for all the good wishes, the kids are over the moon

Hamshank, I emailed them 2 days ago asking if they got our medicals ok and there reply was yes they received them and they have sent a letter on 1st Oct asking us to submit our passports.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:11 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Get them post people back to work, lets hoping anyday now
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:17 am
frothing loon mk 2

hamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud of

Thank you everyone for all the good wishes, the kids are over the moon

Hamshank, I emailed them 2 days ago asking if they got our medicals ok and there reply was yes they received them and they have sent a letter on 1st Oct asking us to submit our passports.
ta lace for that , but could you give me the e-mail address.
the reason i ask is we paid for our landing fee over a month ago
and as yet have not had any word from them

many thanks frank
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hamshank
ta lace for that , but could you give me the e-mail address.
the reason i ask is we paid for our landing fee over a month ago
and as yet have not had any word from them

many thanks frank
This is the email I have sent to a few times and always get a prompt reply, hope its as good for you too.

[email protected]

Lace
Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:05 am
frothing loon mk 2

This is the email I have sent to a few times and always get a prompt reply, hope its as good for you too.

[email protected]

Lace
many thanks lace have sent a e mail hope to hear from them soon good luck with your move from handshanks better half