Wikiposts

PPR YES!! AT LAST

Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:10 am
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all
Default PPR YES!! AT LAST

They're here!!! yes!!! if you could see me now dancing like my hippo

I'll be off next Thursday to drop them off in person!! I can't believe it!! the end of the road or is the journey just about to begin

YES!!!!

The Mrs just pointed out its only been a month to the day they received our updated police certs but for some reason I thought we'd been waiting ages

I hope everyone else waiting receives theirs soon
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:21 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of
Default Re: PPR YES!! AT LAST

Well done.

All the best.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:25 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one.....

The beers will be waiting in Windsor

Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:27 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Beers, who said beers???

Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:28 am
God

NickyP84 will become famous soon enoughNickyP84 will become famous soon enough

Congrats
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:34 am
plw
9 inch member

Seems along time ago Nov 2005 !!

But I'm sure you'll find the wait worth it.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

Congratulations!
Sim
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:03 am
plw
9 inch member

where are you going manningl ?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:06 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
where are you going manningl ?
He's going to the Windsor area, hence the beers comment above
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:10 am
plw
9 inch member

Don't understand.
Windsor = beer????????
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:50 am
Just Joined

miti is an unknown quantity at this point

hello plw please could u give us information when u recieved ur ppr had ur ecas changed or its still same as before because we have done medicals 2 weeks back and am checking ecas everyday to see whether they have sent ppr
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:53 am
plw
9 inch member

Gone down th LMO route, myself.

Offered job
Employers got LMO
Applied for TWP
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by manningl
They're here!!! yes!!! if you could see me now dancing like my hippo

I'll be off next Thursday to drop them off in person!! I can't believe it!! the end of the road or is the journey just about to begin

YES!!!!

The Mrs just pointed out its only been a month to the day they received our updated police certs but for some reason I thought we'd been waiting ages

I hope everyone else waiting receives theirs soon
hi

congrats.

regs
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:00 am
plw
9 inch member

still nobody has told me Windsor area = beers.

whats the connection?????????

Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

Congrats!

We had our meds just over 3 weeks ago, and every day now seems to take an eternity. We have the extra time waiting for them to be posted to our rep in Vancouver (usually an extra 2 weeks)

I'm just longing for that PPR day - the final YES.

It's unlikely, but maybe we'll get ours this week and I'll see you down CHC next Thursday.

Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.