Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PPR - without details to drop off/pick up in London

PPR - without details to drop off/pick up in London

Old Mar 14th 2013, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

garethnock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PPR - without details to drop off/pick up in London

Hi All,

Yesterday received PPR via email
But on email it states to 'follow instructions on page 4' to send package to CIC.
Well I didn't get a page 4 on my attachment to email, it just had photo spec and update info spreadsheet!

Has anyone else experienced this? is the drop off service at LVO only available to some cases? or maybe they just missed off the info on my email?

I have emailed back CIC to ask if I can drop off? but havent heard back yet, just trying to find out some info to put my mind at rest

Have a nice weekend all, enjoy the sunshine

G
Old Mar 14th 2013, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPR - without details to drop off/pick up in London

Hi Gareth,

I was wondering if you'd heard and if you were trotting over there today, but unfortunately not. I've still not received a response to my email either!

HOpe you hear something soon so you can get down there next week - what's another week in all this craziness, hey??!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

No trip to London for me
But yes I guess next week!!

True, what's another week and another mistake on my case - it's been a comedy of errors so far!

Not planning to go till 2nd week april, as flight prices come right down - so got a weeks grace!

G

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
Hi Gareth,

I was wondering if you'd heard and if you were trotting over there today, but unfortunately not. I've still not received a response to my email either!

HOpe you hear something soon so you can get down there next week - what's another week in all this craziness, hey??!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at your timeline, how come you were initially refused? Did they give you a reason and how did you go about getting reinstated?
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Got assessed under the wrong category, so rejected on the criteria for Cat 1 - FSW (in demand jobs) and my application was a Cat 3 (living in Canada for 1 year prior to application)
I wrote an email explaining that it appeared that I had been assessed under the wrong criteria and they reinstated my case about 6 weeks later!

G

Looking at your timeline, how come you were initially refused? Did they give you a reason and how did you go about getting reinstated?
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Gareht - just got PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

CONGRATS!!

Did you get a page for with info for drop off and pick up at london?
Apparently it comes as a PDF attachment?

G
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes we did, it's the fifth page of the pdf... I can pm it to you if you want although not sure it will help. So are you missing the whole page that is called "Submitting your passport copy's, photo and information"?
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

No I have a word document with a photo spec on and a spread sheet for updated docs - but no pdf or 4/5 page of the word doc???

If you don't mind PM-ing to be - so I can have a look, give me a bit of headstart and hopefully be ready to go next thursday - if my email response comes before then

Yes we did, it's the fifth page of the pdf... I can pm it to you if you want although not sure it will help. So are you missing the whole page that is called "Submitting your passport copy's, photo and information"?
Old Mar 14th 2013, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok will do in a mo!
Old Mar 14th 2013, 10:41 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by garethnock
Hi All,

Yesterday received PPR via email
But on email it states to 'follow instructions on page 4' to send package to CIC.
Well I didn't get a page 4 on my attachment to email, it just had photo spec and update info spreadsheet!

Has anyone else experienced this? is the drop off service at LVO only available to some cases? or maybe they just missed off the info on my email?

I have emailed back CIC to ask if I can drop off? but havent heard back yet, just trying to find out some info to put my mind at rest

Have a nice weekend all, enjoy the sunshine

G
Congratulations
Old Mar 14th 2013, 10:43 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Congratulations
Old Mar 15th 2013, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Congratulations
Thanks - and yoyours comes asap!!
have a good weekend
G