Wikiposts

PPR via Email woohoo!!!

Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

mels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of light
Default PPR via Email woohoo!!!

After reading a thread on here the other day saying that there was going to be another postal strike in the UK, I decided to email CIC in London to ask if a decision had been made on our file. Lo and behold, this morning we received a reply asking us to send in our passports asap via courier! We have 2 weeks before our work permits expire, so courier was the only way to get the visas back in time.

Now off to celebrate
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:56 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PPR via Email woohoo!!!

Originally Posted by mels123
After reading a thread on here the other day saying that there was going to be another postal strike in the UK, I decided to email CIC in London to ask if a decision had been made on our file. Lo and behold, this morning we received a reply asking us to send in our passports asap via courier! We have 2 weeks before our work permits expire, so courier was the only way to get the visas back in time.

Now off to celebrate
Congratulations, best of luck, you're almost there
Terese
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Sarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to beholdSarahad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PPR via Email woohoo!!!

Thats fantastic news hun!! Hopefully will be us soon!! ... if only we could get those medicals earlier! I bet you had a major celebration last night! lol!!