PPR request

Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of
Default PPR request

Just received PPR request from Buffalo, going home for Christmas!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Re: PPR request

Originally Posted by mc_dub
Just received PPR request from Buffalo, going home for Christmas!
CONGRATULATIONS DUDE!!!!

I've been reading your posts...you must be stoked!!!

I'm in Toronto (with my cannuck gf) waiting for my PPR!!shouldn't be too long!!

Go out and get smashed!!And then say good riddance to the UK!!

All the best pal!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Cheers, I don't really want to go to work in an hour now but I'll do it and get drunk all weekend instead! Just in time for me to bring the Leafs a bit of luck and salvage their season!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Cheers, I don't really want to go to work in an hour now but I'll do it and get drunk all weekend instead! Just in time for me to bring the Leafs a bit of luck and salvage their season!!
I know it's early doors, but the season is slowly going down the pan!!!

Time to get rid of the current regime and get someone in who knows how to draft!!!Jeez!!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

I've been calling for Ferguson's removal since they said it would be him or Quinn to go, his moves this summer have been baffling and Maurice is too inexperienced to handle as big a team as this We need a hockey version of Colangelo in!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

blank00 will become famous soon enough

Hey mc_dub!...Congrats!!! That's awesome man! Enjoy your week-end!

I did my medicals last week and sent out the RPRF yesterday to Buffalo. I know you replied to some of my previous posts and its great to know that things are moving fast at Buffalo center :-)

My timeline goes like this:
Applied: 20 Nov 06 (from Toronto)
AOR: 15 Dec 06
Medicals & RPRF req: 26 Sep 07 (though I got that letter only on 12 Oct)
Medicals done: 18 Oct 07
RPRF paid: 24 Oct 07

Would you mind telling me, by how many weeks or so I am behind your timeline? So that I can start counting my days
Old Oct 25th 2007, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

go to www.trackitt.com and filter it with Buffalo and you'll get the latest information, mine is listed below for you (look for Will next to any of the dates in the column names)

application sent
03 Nov 2006

AOR received
28 Nov 2006

Initial Assessment and addl info requested
18 Jul 2007

medicals done
18 Sep 2007

addl info sent (lawyer sent it to buffalo October 1st)
19 Sep 2007

ECAS updated to show medical results received
23/10/07

PPR request
24 Oct 2007

356 days so far

if you look back to last year there is a gap late in the year, Andrew Miller has mentioned that they have a yearly quota so I guess they ran out when the gap started but fingers crossed there's no criminals with the same name as you and you get the request in the next few weeks!

if you check my previous posts I had all sorts of hold ups with my lawyer and also with CIC putting down the wrong birth country so hopefully you'll be quicker than my timeline

Last edited by mc_dub; Oct 25th 2007 at 3:56 am.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

blank00 will become famous soon enough

Thanks, mc_dub! Looks like I am exactly 5 weeks behind you. I'll be extremely happy if it stays the same till the end!!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

go to www.trackitt.com and filter it with Buffalo and you'll get the latest information, mine is listed below for you (look for Will next to any of the dates in the column names)

application sent
03 Nov 2006

AOR received
28 Nov 2006

Initial Assessment and addl info requested
18 Jul 2007

medicals done
18 Sep 2007

addl info sent (lawyer sent it to buffalo October 1st)
19 Sep 2007

ECAS updated to show medical results received
23/10/07

PPR request
24 Oct 2007

356 days so far

if you look back to last year there is a gap late in the year, Andrew Miller has mentioned that they have a yearly quota so I guess they ran out when the gap started but fingers crossed there's no criminals with the same name as you and you get the request in the next few weeks!

if you check my previous posts I had all sorts of hold ups with my lawyer and also with CIC putting down the wrong birth country so hopefully you'll be quicker than my timeline
Most definitely!! Colangelo turned to Raps around!!

So, when are you landing in Toronto?! And what are your plans?! Area to live? Employment?!

I live at Yonge and Harbour, opposite the ACC, and absolutely love the area!!I was working for Fairmont Hotels in their corporate office but my bleeding Bunac visa ran out so I was left high and dry!!

You could pop in for a cuppa and some marmite! My old man brought a years supply out recently!Job done!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
Most definitely!! Colangelo turned to Raps around!!

So, when are you landing in Toronto?! And what are your plans?! Area to live? Employment?!

I live at Yonge and Harbour, opposite the ACC, and absolutely love the area!!I was working for Fairmont Hotels in their corporate office but my bleeding Bunac visa ran out so I was left high and dry!!

You could pop in for a cuppa and some marmite! My old man brought a years supply out recently!Job done!
If the passport comes through I'll land around November 22nd, will live out in Pickering initially with my family as I lived with them in the two other years in Toronto but will be looking to move somewhere downtown before March (eventually I want one of the new condos at the ACC but then again who doesn't?!) . Going to try and find an IT job, have built up a few contacts from the last few times and quite a few places such as IBM offered me a job only to pull it when the Bunac permit was mentioned.

How about we just go grab a few beers?! I'm not into tea or marmite, more of haggis and irn bru man (especially after a night on Queen Street!!)
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

If the passport comes through I'll land around November 22nd, will live out in Pickering initially with my family as I lived with them in the two other years in Toronto but will be looking to move somewhere downtown before March (eventually I want one of the new condos at the ACC but then again who doesn't?!) . Going to try and find an IT job, have built up a few contacts from the last few times and quite a few places such as IBM offered me a job only to pull it when the Bunac permit was mentioned.

How about we just go grab a few beers?! I'm not into tea or marmite, more of haggis and irn bru man (especially after a night on Queen Street!!)
Oh cool, you've got family in Pickers!Sweet!!

Yeah I'd love to move into the Condos at ACC, but we're across the street in the Pinnacle Center and it's mint in here mate!! We're also looking at Clearspiritliving.com - it's down by the distillery district and they're regenerating the whole area!It's gonna be top notch in 5-10 years!!

Beers sound good...always good to meet another expat!!I dunno if you've run into BritishVixen on here, but I had the pleasure of working with her (funnily enough, after I had spoken to her on here)...she'll be up for beers too!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS and lots of good luck.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by manghams
CONGRATS and lots of good luck.
thanks, when are you expecting to hear something?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
Oh cool, you've got family in Pickers!Sweet!!

Yeah I'd love to move into the Condos at ACC, but we're across the street in the Pinnacle Center and it's mint in here mate!! We're also looking at Clearspiritliving.com - it's down by the distillery district and they're regenerating the whole area!It's gonna be top notch in 5-10 years!!

Beers sound good...always good to meet another expat!!I dunno if you've run into BritishVixen on here, but I had the pleasure of working with her (funnily enough, after I had spoken to her on here)...she'll be up for beers too!!
well look at that, I get to see my first game of the season Saturday night and low and behold we win!