Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PPR granted after waiting over two years.

PPR granted after waiting over two years.

Old Nov 1st 2011, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

portally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PPR granted after waiting over two years.

Hi folks - after waiting over two years for a FSW residency I have been asked to submit my passport to London. It feels great, I had a medical operation 10 years ago on my lungs but that does not seem to be a problem as they have moved onto the next stage.

I am currently living in Byron Bay Australia for a year and I hope to travel to Vancouver next June or July. I presume that I can put my Australian address on the form and they will send the passport back via registered post.

I had my medical done in Sydney when I got here and that was no problem at all.

I am not that comfortable about sending my passport half way around the world - if anyone had a similar experience let me know how it went!
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 3:54 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPR granted after waiting over two years.

I always used Fedex.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 4:01 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

congrats!!!!!
Old Nov 6th 2011, 3:13 am
Just Joined

baksonlee is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy for you.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by portally
Hi folks - after waiting over two years for a FSW residency I have been asked to submit my passport to London. It feels great, I had a medical operation 10 years ago on my lungs but that does not seem to be a problem as they have moved onto the next stage.

I am currently living in Byron Bay Australia for a year and I hope to travel to Vancouver next June or July. I presume that I can put my Australian address on the form and they will send the passport back via registered post.

I had my medical done in Sydney when I got here and that was no problem at all.

I am not that comfortable about sending my passport half way around the world - if anyone had a similar experience let me know how it went!
Firstly congratulations on the great news!

I just wanted to ask you what the doctors asked you and thought of your operation on your lungs at the medical because my wife also had an operation to remove a Tumour from her lung about 4 years ago.

As you can imagine we are a little worried of what CIC/doctors might make of my wife having the op, she made a full recovery and has not needed any more treatment.

Your reassurance is much appreciated. Thanks in advance......

regards

Bal