Ppr email query

Old Aug 10th 2017, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Sian22040 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ppr email query

Hello all,

I received my ppr email today and it says to submit the required photos in the post but to upload passport photo page to my CIC account. I obviously did this when I sent off my application and there is nowhere to upload it again, do I need to or send it in post?
It's prob a really silly question but got this far and still feel like I'm going to mess something up.

It also asks about a change in circumstances in the email and I just got married. My husband was already on the application as my common law partner so I am assuming informing them of the marriage won't delay or cause any issues?
Thanks
Old Aug 10th 2017, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ppr email query

Originally Posted by Sian22040
Hello all,

I received my ppr email today and it says to submit the required photos in the post but to upload passport photo page to my CIC account. I obviously did this when I sent off my application and there is nowhere to upload it again, do I need to or send it in post?
It's prob a really silly question but got this far and still feel like I'm going to mess something up.

It also asks about a change in circumstances in the email and I just got married. My husband was already on the application as my common law partner so I am assuming informing them of the marriage won't delay or cause any issues?
Thanks

Sorry I can't help with your query but I just looked when you submitted and how quickly you've got your PPR! That's only 45 days? That's so fast, nice going!
Old Aug 10th 2017, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shakyuk
Sorry I can't help with your query but I just looked when you submitted and how quickly you've got your PPR! That's only 45 days? That's so fast, nice going!
Thank you 😊 Just counted 48 days.
I can't believe how quick it was I was so worried something would go wrong I'm a bit of a stresser lol
Old Aug 10th 2017, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sian22040
Thank you Just counted 48 days.
I can't believe how quick it was I was so worried something would go wrong I'm a bit of a stresser lol

I'm stressing a little bit knowing how CIC can so easily reject the application. I submitted 3rd April! I think it took them longer to approve my medicals than it did to do your entire application

Thinking about your query again, there was another thread with a similar question.
This is it:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...uments-901331/
Hope this helps
Old Aug 10th 2017, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shakyuk
I'm stressing a little bit knowing how CIC can so easily reject the application. I submitted 3rd April! I think it took them longer to approve my medicals than it did to do your entire application

Thinking about your query again, there was another thread with a similar question.
This is it:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...uments-901331/
Hope this helps
Great thank you for your help. I'm sure yours will come through soon
Good luck