British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Ppr email query (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/ppr-email-query-901444/)

Sian22040 Aug 10th 2017 8:02 am

Ppr email query
 
Hello all,

I received my ppr email today and it says to submit the required photos in the post but to upload passport photo page to my CIC account. I obviously did this when I sent off my application and there is nowhere to upload it again, do I need to or send it in post?
It's prob a really silly question but got this far and still feel like I'm going to mess something up.

It also asks about a change in circumstances in the email and I just got married. My husband was already on the application as my common law partner so I am assuming informing them of the marriage won't delay or cause any issues?
Thanks

Shakyuk Aug 10th 2017 9:57 am

Re: Ppr email query
 

Originally Posted by Sian22040 (Post 12313563)
Hello all,

I received my ppr email today and it says to submit the required photos in the post but to upload passport photo page to my CIC account. I obviously did this when I sent off my application and there is nowhere to upload it again, do I need to or send it in post?
It's prob a really silly question but got this far and still feel like I'm going to mess something up.

It also asks about a change in circumstances in the email and I just got married. My husband was already on the application as my common law partner so I am assuming informing them of the marriage won't delay or cause any issues?
Thanks


Sorry I can't help with your query but I just looked when you submitted and how quickly you've got your PPR! That's only 45 days? That's so fast, nice going!

Sian22040 Aug 10th 2017 10:04 am

Re: Ppr email query
 

Originally Posted by Shakyuk (Post 12313628)
Sorry I can't help with your query but I just looked when you submitted and how quickly you've got your PPR! That's only 45 days? That's so fast, nice going!

Thank you 😊 Just counted 48 days.
I can't believe how quick it was I was so worried something would go wrong I'm a bit of a stresser lol

Shakyuk Aug 10th 2017 10:45 am

Re: Ppr email query
 

Originally Posted by Sian22040 (Post 12313634)
Thank you Just counted 48 days.
I can't believe how quick it was I was so worried something would go wrong I'm a bit of a stresser lol


I'm stressing a little bit knowing how CIC can so easily reject the application. I submitted 3rd April! I think it took them longer to approve my medicals than it did to do your entire application :lol:


Thinking about your query again, there was another thread with a similar question.
This is it:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...uments-901331/
Hope this helps :)

Sian22040 Aug 10th 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Ppr email query
 

Originally Posted by Shakyuk (Post 12313654)
I'm stressing a little bit knowing how CIC can so easily reject the application. I submitted 3rd April! I think it took them longer to approve my medicals than it did to do your entire application :lol:


Thinking about your query again, there was another thread with a similar question.
This is it:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...uments-901331/
Hope this helps :)

Great thank you for your help. I'm sure yours will come through soon
Good luck


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:22 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.