PPR from Buffalo

Old Feb 3rd 2011, 3:34 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPR from Buffalo

Originally Posted by shazza151
I know when I emailed Buffalo, I got the standard reponse of "Please check the www.cic.gc.ca website", which was rather annoying as i had already checked through the website, but couldn't find the answer to my question, hence why I emailed them...............................
LOL don't you just love them!
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
LOL don't you just love them!
hi guys we are still waiting too

we went in process in aug 10

we applied through PNP almost a year ago, ive emailed them as they have all our med results as of end of oct, the reply was "we dont know how long it will take to complete your application"

i should be grateful i got a reply and like you the trickery isnt working !

hang in their guys
kae
Old Feb 5th 2011, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

nichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud ofnichburton has much to be proud of

We're also waiting.

BC PNP approced Oct09, PR application submitted Apr10, meds Sep10. We got a letter at New YEar to say that it was in process and nothing else required.

Our TWP expires in 7 weeks, so we've had to re-apply for a years extension at a cost of $300. Whats the betting that PR arrives just before the TWP expires.