ppr arrived today...yeehaa

Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all
Default ppr arrived today...yeehaa

hey everybody.

ppr aarived this morning....there is a god

cant believe it....got all documents and sprinted up to the post office.

im just sooooooo happy

now its the fun time of selling up and job resignation

thanks to robski for sending up the ppr dancers to glasgow....they are now looking for a new gig!!!!!

cheers all
Paul

Back of the net!!!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ppr arrived today...yeehaa

Fantastic!!!!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulCall
hey everybody.

im just sooooooo happy

thanks to robski for sending up the ppr dancers to glasgow....they are now looking for a new gig!!!!!

cheers all
Paul

Back of the net!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS

You are on your way

Gaynor
x
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulCall
hey everybody.

im just sooooooo happy

cheers all
Paul

Back of the net!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now comes the good bit, actually DOING something constructive to get over there, instead of the constant waiting...
I'm surprised there aren't more Scottish accents than English over there if this forum is anything to go by.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of

Congratulations and good luck with getting everything sorted to move!

Lisa
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

alexis29 is on a distinguished road

congratulations. I am sure that you are very happy now. Those 3 weeks of waiting since your email must have been tense but worth it now. Hope all goes well with the move. Congratulations again.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

jcatterbury is on a distinguished road

Many congrats!!

Can I ask when your medical results were sent to CHC. I had my med on March 10 but it was going to take 2 weeks to get the test results from the lab. This is the worst wait of the lot. As I'm sure you know!

Anyway it is great to see someone getting their PPR.

Best of luck with everything.

Jason
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

hi there,
my med results were submitted at time of my application,since i am going through family class (spousal).
appication was submitted nov 2006 if this helps
cheers
Paul
Old Mar 26th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

DCuz99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations PaulCall. Your life is your own again
DCuz99
Old Mar 26th 2007, 12:43 pm

gloveman is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done to you. We got work permits at the weekend and are tickled pink so can't wait for PPR to come through. Happy days or what.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Hi Paul

Weee heee

Many congrats. It's a great feeling isnt it?

Sorry didnt see you post sooner - was busy with the estate agent here measuiring up the house, tkaing photos, etc

Those dancers are going into over drive! give em a beer and send them on their way to the next in line
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

chudleigh is on a distinguished road

Well done Paul, great news. My husband Russ and I now wait in anticipation of the same..

Good luck with selling your house. Sounds like you are on your way
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

alexis29 is on a distinguished road

already asked paul to send them, but apparently there is a traffic jam on the M6!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Many congratulations!

You can take it easy now, cos you know it's happening!!

Good luck with the house sale.

Old Mar 26th 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future

Congratulations and good luck.
We posted passports 3.5 weeks ago - so much to do till they come back home its daunting!!!!
Nik

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.