PPR anxiety...

Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:04 pm
  #16  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Downtown Toronto
Posts: 270
humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all
Default Re: PPR anxiety...

Originally Posted by murrin
i am suffering from ppr anxiety right now ..its driving me insane....i have also checked ecas and my emails constantly this past week......i feel your pain!
Me too ...it's not much fun!
humanist is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:08 pm
  #17  
Permanent resident
 
murrin's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Bowden, Alberta
Posts: 228
murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice
Default Re: PPR anxiety...

Originally Posted by humanist
Me too ...it's not much fun!
we havent sent our ropf yet because we havent been asked for it yet..im guessing it will come with our long awaited ppr!.

i hope it comes for you soon too!
murrin is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:15 pm
  #18  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Downtown Toronto
Posts: 270
humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all
Default Re: PPR anxiety...

Originally Posted by murrin
we havent sent our ropf yet because we havent been asked for it yet..im guessing it will come with our long awaited ppr!.

i hope it comes for you soon too!
Thanks, that will be a sweet day indeed!

Likewise, I hope you don't have to wait too long. At least you can console yourself with the fact that after the medicals you're just about home and dry other than the wait.
humanist is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:21 pm
  #19  
Permanent resident
 
murrin's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Bowden, Alberta
Posts: 228
murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice
Default Re: PPR anxiety...

Originally Posted by humanist
Thanks, that will be a sweet day indeed!

Likewise, I hope you don't have to wait too long. At least you can console yourself with the fact that after the medicals you're just about home and dry other than the wait.
i wish i did feel better but we have no idea as to wether our medicals have passed their criteria.
im hoping that if there had been a problem that we would have been told by now...fingers crossed!
once we have ppr we will be just about home and dry ....just the waiting game after that like you say!
murrin is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:57 pm
  #20  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Posts: 193
david_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nice
Default Re: PPR anxiety...

Originally Posted by murrin
i wish i did feel better but we have no idea as to wether our medicals have passed their criteria.
im hoping that if there had been a problem that we would have been told by now...fingers crossed!
once we have ppr we will be just about home and dry ....just the waiting game after that like you say!
now i have "waiting for my passport back" anxiety btw...

this one isnt quite so bad though
david_oz is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2010, 10:43 pm
  #21  
Permanent resident
 
murrin's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Bowden, Alberta
Posts: 228
murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice
Default Re: PPR anxiety...

i hope your passports dont take too long to come back ...my fingers are crossed for you .......you should start planning your permament resident party though..i will ,once we have ppr!
murrin is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2010, 11:37 pm
  #22  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Posts: 193
david_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nice
Default Re: PPR anxiety...

Originally Posted by murrin
i hope your passports dont take too long to come back ...my fingers are crossed for you .......you should start planning your permament resident party though..i will ,once we have ppr!
oh dont worry about that, its planned

as soon as my passports are back, im driving that weekend to montana, and then the afternoon i get back theres going to be a huge party at my place.

there's going to be tim hortons, kraft dinner and poutine for food. kokanee for drinks. hockey for entertainment. and probably a whole bunch of snow/rain/crappy weather since its calgary
david_oz is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2010, 11:55 pm
  #23  
Permanent resident
 
murrin's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Bowden, Alberta
Posts: 228
murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice
Default Re: PPR anxiety...

Originally Posted by david_oz
oh dont worry about that, its planned

as soon as my passports are back, im driving that weekend to montana, and then the afternoon i get back theres going to be a huge party at my place.

there's going to be tim hortons, kraft dinner and poutine for food. kokanee for drinks. hockey for entertainment. and probably a whole bunch of snow/rain/crappy weather since its calgary
oh that sounds like a plan...lol!

i was hoping for at least an overnight stay after the drive to montana ....but we have animals here we need to plan for ..so time will tell!

ive never tried poutine......sounds yukky and very very fattening ..lol
murrin is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.