PPR anxiety...

Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all
Default Re: PPR anxiety...

Originally Posted by murrin
i am suffering from ppr anxiety right now ..its driving me insane....i have also checked ecas and my emails constantly this past week......i feel your pain!
Me too ...it's not much fun!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:08 pm
Permanent resident

murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice

Originally Posted by humanist
Me too ...it's not much fun!
we havent sent our ropf yet because we havent been asked for it yet..im guessing it will come with our long awaited ppr!.

i hope it comes for you soon too!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

we havent sent our ropf yet because we havent been asked for it yet..im guessing it will come with our long awaited ppr!.

i hope it comes for you soon too!
Thanks, that will be a sweet day indeed!

Likewise, I hope you don't have to wait too long. At least you can console yourself with the fact that after the medicals you're just about home and dry other than the wait.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:21 pm
Permanent resident

murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice

Originally Posted by humanist
Thanks, that will be a sweet day indeed!

Likewise, I hope you don't have to wait too long. At least you can console yourself with the fact that after the medicals you're just about home and dry other than the wait.
i wish i did feel better but we have no idea as to wether our medicals have passed their criteria.
im hoping that if there had been a problem that we would have been told by now...fingers crossed!
once we have ppr we will be just about home and dry ....just the waiting game after that like you say!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

david_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nice

i wish i did feel better but we have no idea as to wether our medicals have passed their criteria.
im hoping that if there had been a problem that we would have been told by now...fingers crossed!
once we have ppr we will be just about home and dry ....just the waiting game after that like you say!
now i have "waiting for my passport back" anxiety btw...

this one isnt quite so bad though
Old Aug 24th 2010, 10:43 pm
Permanent resident

i hope your passports dont take too long to come back ...my fingers are crossed for you .......you should start planning your permament resident party though..i will ,once we have ppr!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

david_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nicedavid_oz is just really nice

i hope your passports dont take too long to come back ...my fingers are crossed for you .......you should start planning your permament resident party though..i will ,once we have ppr!
oh dont worry about that, its planned

as soon as my passports are back, im driving that weekend to montana, and then the afternoon i get back theres going to be a huge party at my place.

there's going to be tim hortons, kraft dinner and poutine for food. kokanee for drinks. hockey for entertainment. and probably a whole bunch of snow/rain/crappy weather since its calgary
Old Aug 24th 2010, 11:55 pm
Permanent resident

Originally Posted by david_oz
oh dont worry about that, its planned

as soon as my passports are back, im driving that weekend to montana, and then the afternoon i get back theres going to be a huge party at my place.

there's going to be tim hortons, kraft dinner and poutine for food. kokanee for drinks. hockey for entertainment. and probably a whole bunch of snow/rain/crappy weather since its calgary
oh that sounds like a plan...lol!

i was hoping for at least an overnight stay after the drive to montana ....but we have animals here we need to plan for ..so time will tell!

ive never tried poutine......sounds yukky and very very fattening ..lol