PPR!!!

Old Feb 5th 2012, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

UK2USA2CA is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking PPR!!!

I know that many of you will already be aware courtesy of my wife and the FaceBook grapevine But I wanted to share on here so that others can follow my time line.

PPR arrived via email on Monday

An enormous thank you to the good friends that we have made along the way, and to everyone on this forum who provided help and advice. You know who you are and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Cheers
Old Feb 5th 2012, 7:59 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: PPR!!!

Originally Posted by UK2USA2CA
I know that many of you will already be aware courtesy of my wife and the FaceBook grapevine But I wanted to share on here so that others can follow my time line.

PPR arrived via email on Monday

An enormous thank you to the good friends that we have made along the way, and to everyone on this forum who provided help and advice. You know who you are and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Cheers
Hiya,
Nice one !!
So pleased for you.
Our medical results will be arriving at London tomorrow, from the DMP. So god knows how long we'll be waiting now, but hopefully PPR's will follow soon for us too
You posting or hand delivering your PP's?
Katie
Old Feb 6th 2012, 1:18 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!
Old Feb 6th 2012, 1:46 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! About blinking time
Old Feb 6th 2012, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

UK2USA2CA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
Hiya,
Nice one !!
So pleased for you.
Our medical results will be arriving at London tomorrow, from the DMP. So god knows how long we'll be waiting now, but hopefully PPR's will follow soon for us too
You posting or hand delivering your PP's?
Katie
We are going to post the PPs. Did think about hand delivery but, we've just got too much on at the moment. Besides we've waited this long, a few more weeks won't make any difference.

If you're medicals have just arrived, then I'd set a reminder to contact CHC 1 month from today. They need a gentle nudge every now and then to keep things moving.

Good luck and hope you here something soon.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 7:38 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by UK2USA2CA
We are going to post the PPs. Did think about hand delivery but, we've just got too much on at the moment. Besides we've waited this long, a few more weeks won't make any difference.

If you're medicals have just arrived, then I'd set a reminder to contact CHC 1 month from today. They need a gentle nudge every now and then to keep things moving.

Good luck and hope you here something soon.
Thanks

I'm hoping we might be on Helcat's timescale of meds done and PPR!
I have in fact always found CIC to be pretty good at responding to emails. In fact I had to mail them last week over the date on my med request letter. It was dated 4/12/11 and posted 4/1/12. That date would mean we were over our 60 days for returning everything. I put a letter in with our police Certs & draft but then emailed them too. I pointed out i thought they'd made a mistake with the date and at such a late & important stage, this was making us feel very anxious, in case it wasn't a mistake. They replied 24 hrs later, apologised profusely about the error and saying we had an additional 90 days to be everything back to them (med results was all that remained).
Well now they've landed today, I'm gonna email them back saying thanks for the extension but it isn't necessary as they have received our results today. Hint hint.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 12:07 pm
PR living in Vancouver

jobop will become famous soon enoughjobop will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
Thanks

I'm hoping we might be on Helcat's timescale of meds done and PPR!
I have in fact always found CIC to be pretty good at responding to emails. In fact I had to mail them last week over the date on my med request letter. It was dated 4/12/11 and posted 4/1/12. That date would mean we were over our 60 days for returning everything. I put a letter in with our police Certs & draft but then emailed them too. I pointed out i thought they'd made a mistake with the date and at such a late & important stage, this was making us feel very anxious, in case it wasn't a mistake. They replied 24 hrs later, apologised profusely about the error and saying we had an additional 90 days to be everything back to them (med results was all that remained).
Well now they've landed today, I'm gonna email them back saying thanks for the extension but it isn't necessary as they have received our results today. Hint hint.
Quick question for when we hopefully get to that stage - you say that your medicals have landed with them today so no need for your extra 90 day extension, how do you know they have them? Is it simply stated in ECAS or someother way of knowing.

Many thanks and congrats at getting to this stage
Old Feb 6th 2012, 5:59 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jobop
Quick question for when we hopefully get to that stage - you say that your medicals have landed with them today so no need for your extra 90 day extension, how do you know they have them? Is it simply stated in ECAS or someother way of knowing.

I would have thought they used a courier - they track the parcel and tell you when it has been delivered and who signed for it.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jobop

ECAS changes to "Medical Results Have Been Received", but obviously you don't know when they were received and when ECAS was updated...

Best bet is get the courier tracking number from the DMP to be absolutely sure (as Helcat said).