PPR!!!!!!

Old Jul 5th 2011, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default PPR!!!!!!

So pleased! Never thought we would get there.

Thank you everyone for your help and support over the last 20 ish months. There are a few of you that have been of particular help (you know who you are) and we are eternally grateful.

Keep going everyone, you will get there in the end.

Away to pop open the champers.....

Lindsey
Old Jul 5th 2011, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: PPR!!!!!!

Oo congratulations - fantastic news for you!
Old Jul 5th 2011, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

YYeeeaahhhh!!! So happy for you!! Many congrats!

Liesl
Old Jul 5th 2011, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

edmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!
Old Jul 5th 2011, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Lisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really niceLisahjah is just really nice

Congratulations
Old Jul 5th 2011, 7:10 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

That's just wonderful news! I was wondering how you were getting on. Congratulations and good luck with the rest of the move...
Old Jul 5th 2011, 7:11 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeeee Haaaaaa!!

Awesome news Linsy!

Old Jul 5th 2011, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Tiger_Quimpo will become famous soon enoughTiger_Quimpo will become famous soon enough

Well Mrs.

As your other half, I'd just like to say a) how chuffed I am for all of us and b) how grateful I am for all YOUR help and support over the last 20 months. You are (as ever) a STAR!

Nice that the letter coincides with your birthday.

I guess I better focus on getting the party arrangements finalised.

Old Jul 5th 2011, 7:33 pm
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!!!! At last! Really happy for you - off to celebrate your PPR now!!
Old Jul 5th 2011, 7:40 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

YaaaaaaaaayyyyyYY! Congratulations! You completely 100% deserve this as does anyone having to undergo this stressful and long process. Big hugs to you and all the best for forever!
Old Jul 5th 2011, 7:41 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiger_Quimpo
Well Mrs.

As your other half, I'd just like to say a) how chuffed I am for all of us and b) how grateful I am for all YOUR help and support over the last 20 months. You are (as ever) a STAR!

Nice that the letter coincides with your birthday.

I guess I better focus on getting the party arrangements finalised.

Oh my gosh *melt* you have a keeper there Congrats to you too TQ
Old Jul 5th 2011, 7:45 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

that is great news - enjoy celebrating

BTW are you on the list of 29, or the old list of 38?
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bali2010
that is great news - enjoy celebrating

BTW are you on the list of 29, or the old list of 38?
Old list of 38. Noc no longer on list. Child with Aspergers and two hip surgeries so I think that we are relatively lucky to have been processed within an average timescale IMO.
Lns
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by engineer80
Oh my gosh *melt* you have a keeper there Congrats to you too TQ
Aye..let's just see how well he organises the party....hehe. Thanx.
Lns xxxx
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

etjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
So pleased! Never thought we would get there.

Thank you everyone for your help and support over the last 20 ish months. There are a few of you that have been of particular help (you know who you are) and we are eternally grateful.

Keep going everyone, you will get there in the end.

Away to pop open the champers.....

Lindsey
Great news, I bet it's a huge relief! Congratulations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.