PPR!!!

Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:59 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of
Default Re: PPR!!!

Congratulations!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 10:17 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
We recieved our PPR by email today. Yesterday I was ready to pack up and go home, looks like I will be staying a little longer now.

Big thanks to AmyDavid for all her help and support - you are one in a million Amy.
Aww, congrats!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Congratumalations!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Mickey690 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Miss

Did you send them a case specific enquiry the other week in the end?

I'm hoping I get mine today as i'm in London for a gig on Thursday and it would be good to go down early and hand these passports over.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 1:09 am
pfw
Forum Regular

pfw is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations

Hopefully a good omen for us Burlington FSW folk
Old Mar 8th 2011, 4:27 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mickey690
Congrats Miss

Did you send them a case specific enquiry the other week in the end?

I'm hoping I get mine today as i'm in London for a gig on Thursday and it would be good to go down early and hand these passports over.
I did send them an email. I got the standard your file is waiting for an immigration office to review it as a reply. Then yesterday we got PPR. I think badgering them is the best policy.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 4:30 am

Originally Posted by pfw
Congratulations

Hopefully a good omen for us Burlington FSW folk

Lets hope so. Fingers crossed for you, and everyone that is still waiting.

I am waiting for the UPS man to come and collect my envelope. I have sent it on an express delivery to get there by 12 noon on Thursday.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

canihope is an unknown quantity at this point

Yae! Congratulations
Best wishes from your new Burlington neighbour
Nikki X
Old Mar 8th 2011, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Can2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news!! Congratulations
Old Mar 9th 2011, 1:30 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations!
Old Mar 9th 2011, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Miss Clinique......drove past your area on the way to and from Niagara Falls the other day.....couldn't remember which user lived there and it's you. We mentioned you in a manner of speaking then....Hope you have many years of happiness there.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 11:46 pm

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
Congrats Miss Clinique......drove past your area on the way to and from Niagara Falls the other day.....couldn't remember which user lived there and it's you. We mentioned you in a manner of speaking then....Hope you have many years of happiness there.
Wish I had know you were in the area, you could have popped in for a cuppa
Old Mar 9th 2011, 11:48 pm

Passports arived and signed for in London at 8.39am local time today. Wonder when they will be back!