PPR!

Old Jun 17th 2010, 12:17 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPR!

Thanks everyone, just been out to get the PR photos done ($6.99 ea at Costco, great service) and then for a celebratory Canadian meal at errr Boston Pizza
Old Jun 17th 2010, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Well done.....and good luck!

Steveh
Old Jun 17th 2010, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
OMG - I can hardly believe it, it came via post today!

Still in shock
great news
Old Jun 18th 2010, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Kate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by G77
Thanks everyone, just been out to get the PR photos done ($6.99 ea at Costco, great service) and then for a celebratory Canadian meal at errr Boston Pizza
Wooo hooooo!! oh at last, so happy for you, what a relief!!
Old Jun 18th 2010, 3:51 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the further comments.

Passports went off today and will arrive in London on Monday.

for them returning safely, we've had lots of things go missing via Royal Mail/Canada Post, so very worried, especially considering our luck
Old Jun 18th 2010, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Kate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant futureKate_P has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by G77
Thanks for the further comments.

Passports went off today and will arrive in London on Monday.

for them returning safely, we've had lots of things go missing via Royal Mail/Canada Post, so very worried, especially considering our luck
nah, they'll be fine, couriered and tracked all the way....the next exciting bit...seeing your shining visa stating you're an 'immigrant'....
Old Jun 19th 2010, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

FStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really nice

Congrats G77!!

I have been keeping an eye on your case as I am from Windsor! I have been in the UK for 2 years with my British husband and we received PPR last week, dropped off passports in London and are picking them up in 5 days! We fly out July 6th and I can't wait to be home again!

When you said Costco and then Boston Pizza I could picture where you were - Walker Road by chance?

Soooo looking forward to getting back to Canada!

We are going to celebrate at Mexican Village in Detroit when we get there - have you been? Authentic, amazing! The margaritas are to die for!!!! Maybe you can celebrate there once you get your passport back!

Congrats again!
Old Jun 19th 2010, 8:02 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Aaaw, congrats! You must be on Cloud Nine right now!
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:53 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by FStone
Congrats G77!!

I have been keeping an eye on your case as I am from Windsor! I have been in the UK for 2 years with my British husband and we received PPR last week, dropped off passports in London and are picking them up in 5 days! We fly out July 6th and I can't wait to be home again!

When you said Costco and then Boston Pizza I could picture where you were - Walker Road by chance?

Soooo looking forward to getting back to Canada!

We are going to celebrate at Mexican Village in Detroit when we get there - have you been? Authentic, amazing! The margaritas are to die for!!!! Maybe you can celebrate there once you get your passport back!

Congrats again!
Congrats on your PPR! Yes, Boston Pizza on Walker Rd. I've been through the Mexican Town, but not stopped there. The road works around the bridge used to take you pretty much right through it until they opened the exit direct onto the interstate again recently.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

OHHHHHHHHHH........ F A N T A B U L O U S!!!!!!!!
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by G77
OMG - I can hardly believe it, it came via post today!

Still in shock