FOR PPR!!

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

UserXXXXXX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FOR PPR!!

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that today(22nd April) we received via email our PPR request!!

It has taken just over 9 months from initial submission to CIC Sydney to the PPR request today...so slightly outside the 8 months that 80% get sorted under the new system but still bloody quick!

I have been stranded in Toronto for a week(was supposed to fly back last Friday) very frustrated without my family....get back today sit down to look at my emails and the request pops up!!

Just could not believe it....slightly dazed(jet lag as well) and the whole thing just hit me, the enormity of it....wow!

My wife is still far from sold and not pleased now its come through, but we are going to give it a go.
Hopefully will get over this year, but no rush, sort job, house and do it in the right order to make the transition as easy as possible.

So to all still waiting, hang in there, it will come....and when it does it completely changes your life at the moment.

Still dazed...Rab

Last edited by UserXXXXXX; Apr 22nd 2010 at 10:56 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 3:43 am
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FOR PPR!!

Congratulations.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Congratulations.....

Ray
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Rab! CHC seem to have got a wiggle on now - must be spring in the air.

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Heartiest congratulations, Rab!....have a great new life
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone, really kind of you...head still in a spin this morning!

For those that have gone through this are the pictures they ask for the same size as those sent on the original application/medicals.

To the eye they look the same but it seems to indicate on the paperwork different to passport size pics?

Hope they are the same as I have spare ones of them from before....if not will drag family down to get them done tomorrow.

Thanks again!
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Hi Rab....I just used my "spares". I originally purchased 16......I now have just one left!

Best wishes, Steve
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UserXXXXXX
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that today(22nd April) we received via email our PPR request!!

It has taken just over 9 months from initial submission to CIC Sydney to the PPR request today...so slightly outside the 8 months that 80% get sorted under the new system but still bloody quick!

I have been stranded in Toronto for a week(was supposed to fly back last Friday) very frustrated without my family....get back today sit down to look at my emails and the request pops up!!

Just could not believe it....slightly dazed(jet lag as well) and the whole thing just hit me, the enormity of it....wow!

My wife is still far from sold and not pleased now its come through, but we are going to give it a go.
Hopefully will get over this year, but no rush, sort job, house and do it in the right order to make the transition as easy as possible.

So to all still waiting, hang in there, it will come....and when it does it completely changes your life at the moment.

Still dazed...Rab
Great news hope all goes smoothly with the move
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for your kind words....will use last few pics we have left....happy days!!