Positive AEO Recieved

Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:45 am
Just Joined

johnboy22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Positive AEO Recieved

After a few months wait I've had my first positive news of the process, hopefully I'll be getting my PR application off in the next few weeks. Does anyone have any idea of waiting times at the moment?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:54 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Positive AEO Recieved

London with arranged employment is potentially around four months from start to finish. That's based on us, working in Canada, with permanent job offer. The fast-tracking should be similar for you.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

As BAzz says if you are already in Canada working and can submit PR with arranged employment and submit payslips and TWP then within 4months.

I have a feeling that if it is an approved employment that this actually takes longer for CIC to deal with.

GAynor
x
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:23 am
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
submit payslips and TWP then within 4months.

GAynor
x
Could T4 form be sued in lieu of payslips?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geo4
Could T4 form be sued in lieu of payslips?
I am not too sure about that one as the T4 is the same as your P60 in the UK. The idea of showing a payslip to CIC is to prove that you are still working in Canada and as the T4 is only up to the end of December then I suspect that CIC wont take this as conclusive proof of still being in employment.

HTH

Gaynor
x