British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Police report time line pls (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/police-report-time-line-pls-637690/)

bflava Oct 27th 2009 2:39 am

Police report time line pls

hello everyone,

I have a police repot dated 3rd Sept 09.. i will be mailiing my application the last week of Nov 09. does anyone think or know if i will be good with it or i should just request for another one..

help help help..
thanks to you all n good luck

PMM Oct 27th 2009 2:56 am

Re: Police report time line pls

Hi

Originally Posted by bflava (Post 8047439)
hello everyone,

I have a police repot dated 3rd Sept 09.. i will be mailiing my application the last week of Nov 09. does anyone think or know if i will be good with it or i should just request for another one..

help help help..
thanks to you all n good luck

Its fine, it will be less than 3 months old when you submit your application.

bflava Oct 27th 2009 10:43 am

PMM, thank you but i am guessing 3 rd Dec 09 will be jst 3 months so in case they get it in the 1 st week of Dec , am i still ok ??????

thanks

Robin (The Gadget family) Oct 27th 2009 1:27 pm

I'm in a similar position in that my police certs will expire soon after I deliver the application.

From reading of others experiences on here......If they want another one then they will ask for it.

bflava Oct 28th 2009 2:36 pm

But wont requesting a new one again dely my time ie the processing??? ohhh noi am so confused....

I have a feeling that they will recieve my application in the 1st or 2nd week of Dec n this will be a problem as 3 rd Dec will be 3 months on the date...

Do i request for a new one ppl??????? help help help.. thanks PMM but is playing n doing my head in.....??? is just another $$$$$$ 100 n is it worth a try again to free my mind?????

PMM Oct 28th 2009 5:26 pm

Hi

Originally Posted by bflava (Post 8051850)
But wont requesting a new one again dely my time ie the processing??? ohhh noi am so confused....

I have a feeling that they will recieve my application in the 1st or 2nd week of Dec n this will be a problem as 3 rd Dec will be 3 months on the date...

Do i request for a new one ppl??????? help help help.. thanks PMM but is playing n doing my head in.....??? is just another $$$$$$ 100 n is it worth a try again to free my mind?????

No, you don't need a new one.

bflava Oct 29th 2009 4:17 am

Thank you PMM, if u say so, i wont do another one. I will stick to my old sept 03 , 09 one..
thanks so much.......

Want2Move Oct 29th 2009 1:15 pm

I sent my application package and the police certificate from my home country that was valid at the time (2 weeks left for 3 months), but they returned my application for not writing "present" for my current address. When I sent it the second time, the police certificate got expired by 5 days and they never asked for a new one. According to the letter that I received when they returned my application, "they did not keep any record of my first application, so the second one will be considered a brand new application." So, they had an expired police certificate with a brand new application and they did not bother asking for a new one. I hope they will not ask for a new one from you too. If it makes any difference, mine was processed in Buffalo and later in New York City.

bflava Oct 29th 2009 3:25 pm

thanks another hurfle cleared.. mmmmm Now i got to get things moving and going. 4 weeks time, i will be ready to wait... lol

Thank you or soo much i hope. PMM n everyone...... i surely will come asking another mind blwing question again guys?????

thanks n good luck tooo