Police report

Old Dec 15th 2014, 2:20 am
Just Joined

david104 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police report

Hi all,
I have almost completed my application for permanent residency application by spouse (wife) sponsorship, I have my medical on the 18th Dec and than can send it off.
I was just reviewing the paperwork last night and realized that my UK police report states that it was printed on the 26th Sept 2014 so the three month deadline would be 26th Dec 2014.

If I mail the pack on the 18th Dec straight after my medical would CIC still accept the application as worried about being asked for a new one and the inconvenience that would create as currently in Canada on ICE?

Kind Regards
David
Old Dec 15th 2014, 3:08 am
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police report

If it's there before the 26th of December you should be fine, its been mentioned before that it is when they receive your application that it counts.

Get a courier
Old Dec 15th 2014, 3:12 am
Just Joined

david104 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you- wow means after the medical it means I am actually done. Phew, and then the waiting game begins!
Old Dec 15th 2014, 3:38 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure you head over to the Timeline spreadsheet and post your dates so you can be added to the spreadsheet (linked in my signature).