Police report

Old Apr 18th 2007, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

meanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant future
Exclamation Police report

Hi need some advice about this police report thing. Ive worked in two different countries for more than six months Hong Kong and Austraila. My question is has anybody here did this aswell and have they any problems with getting their reports.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of
Default Re: Police report

Hi

I lived in Germany for a year as part of my degree course, so I had to get a police report from there. No problems whatsoever with this, even though it was back in 1988 when I was there. In fact we sent off the forms for that police check and the ones for the UK police checks at exactly the same time, and yes you guessed it, the German one came back first!

Lisa
Old Apr 18th 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

meanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant futuremeanjock has a brilliant future

Thanx I forgot to mention i also live in Germany Bremen at this present moment in time.Where did you live
Old Apr 18th 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by meanjock
Thanx I forgot to mention i also live in Germany Bremen at this present moment in time.Where did you live
Hi

I lived in Osnabruck and went to the University there - in theory. In practice, I actually spent most of my time in the pub or having "Kaffee und Kuchen" in the winter months and sunbathing in the summer months! Those were the days......

Lisa
Old Apr 18th 2007, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

loftuslee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm..miles away from needing mine yet but am a bit worried because Ive gotta get one from the Spanish police ..MAÑANAS
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lisa_W
Hi

I lived in Osnabruck and went to the University there - in theory. In practice, I actually spent most of my time in the pub or having "Kaffee und Kuchen" in the winter months and sunbathing in the summer months! Those were the days......

Lisa
Tell me about it all this "kaffee und Kuchen" is killing me .