Police Record Check

Old Oct 15th 2014, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Police Record Check

I am getting my police check sorted for my CEC application.

It asks whether or not I am an ex dependant of a member of the armed forces. My Father served in the RAF for 38 years. Does this relate to me or is it directed at divorcees etc?
Old Oct 15th 2014, 3:54 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Record Check

This relates to your spouse or ex spouse.My understanding is dependant relates to your spouse and children and not to other family members.
Old Oct 16th 2014, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

colchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
This relates to your spouse or ex spouse.My understanding is dependant relates to your spouse and children and not to other family members.

But if the OP's father served in the RAF that makes the OP the child.

A child is a dependent so on the face of it the OP should answer yes.
Old Oct 31st 2014, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

SUNSHINEGIRL_X is an unknown quantity at this point

When completing my form I rang and asked as my father was in the army. I was advised to tick yes and put explanation in the extra sheet where you can write more information. I paid express and came back fine in 2days.