Police clearance

Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:07 am
Just Joined

Yoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police clearance

Hi
I am confused I am sending my police certificate second time to visa post and they dont want to accept it ,I have no idea what I am missing here !
I asked here for police cerificate which one states that I dont have criminal record and it was properly translated to English with official notary I am from Hungary!
Do I need a different police certificate ?what I am missing?

Thaks a lot for any input
Old Apr 26th 2005, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Police clearance

Originally Posted by Yoshi
Hi
I am confused I am sending my police certificate second time to visa post and they dont want to accept it ,I have no idea what I am missing here !
I asked here for police cerificate which one states that I dont have criminal record and it was properly translated to English with official notary I am from Hungary!

hello...did you send fingerprints aswell...??? just a thought.
Good Luck~
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:18 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police clearance

Hi

This is wat is required:

You should buy the appropriate form from a post office in Hungary and then send it to the police in Hungary.
( Source: http://www.immigrationfirm.ca/policeclearance.html)

I guess u should try it again....
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

Yoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for reply
fingerprints are not required !
"You should buy the appropriate form from a post office in Hungary and then send it to the police in Hungary"
This is exactly what I did and alredy sended in twice to the visa post ,it is certificate of good conduct
Visa post is asking in letter secont time for the extract from personal records!
Now I went in person today to get this document,and the lady in the office is not really sure what is the extract from personal records.
So she issued me a document what she tought o be the right I hope this is a right one and I am so scared that I will be rejected if this is not the proper form!
I dont have any criminal record and never had anything to do with police!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:02 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for reply
fingerprints are not required !
"You should buy the appropriate form from a post office in Hungary and then send it to the police in Hungary"
This is exactly what I did and alredy sended in twice to the visa post ,it is certificate of good conduct
Visa post is asking in letter secont time for the extract from personal records!
Now I went in person today to get this document,and the lady in the office is not really sure what is the extract from personal records.
So she issued me a document what she tought o be the right I hope this is a right one and I am so scared that I will be rejected if this is not the proper form!
I dont have any criminal record and never had anything to do with police!
Relevant document – 'Police Penal Certificate' (Hatósági Erkölcsi Bizonyítvány)
Apply to
[B]Residents[/B]Ministry of the Interior (Belügyminisztérium)
Non-residents Hungarian foreign mission or authorise a family member to apply on applicant’s behalf, post application form by registered mail to
At Belügyminisztérium
PO Box 1943
Budapest
Provide ID number, full names (current and previous), date and place of birth, mother’s maiden name, permanent address.
Fee payable.
Form Residents obtain a 'Police penal certificate request form' (Hátósagi Erkölcsi Bizonyítvány Kérolap) from any post office.
Non-residents complete application form at the foreign mission for forwarding on to the appropriate authorities

this can help too!!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

netkit is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

normally police reports are valid for 6 months or year so make it confirm that ur last police report is not expired