Police Checks

Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Police Checks

Hi Everyone

We are in the process of sorting all the paperwork out and I needed to ask a pretty daft question :

When you send off for your police checks - do you have to get them done for your children? Our son is 5.

My guess would be no but then I guess some 5 year olds are very well known to the police..

Thanks

x
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all
Default Re: Police Checks

Originally Posted by Geordie Lass
Hi Everyone

We are in the process of sorting all the paperwork out and I needed to ask a pretty daft question :

When you send off for your police checks - do you have to get them done for your children? Our son is 5.

My guess would be no but then I guess some 5 year olds are very well known to the police..

Thanks

x
No none required for children just if you are 16 or over x
But I like your last line lol x
Kirsty
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Checks

Thanks Kirsty!

Common sense told me that would be the case.

One last niggling question about police checks. One of the questions it asked if if you have lived in Scotland. I did for 5 years as that's where I went to Uni.

Now I have tracked down the addresses that I was at (no mean feat I tell ya) but for one of the years I cannot for the life of me remember whether the flat was 3/1 or 3/2 and can't find out. Does it matter do you think?

Knowing my luck if I get it wrong the people in the other flat would have been drug dealers or something!!!

xx