Wikiposts

Police Check Expiry?

Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

lenart will become famous soon enough
Default Police Check Expiry?

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before currently have been approved for NS PNP in process of submitting Federal application to CHC London. My question is there a 12 month expiry for police certificates or 6 month when submitting to CHC London. Many thanks I am sure I have read it somewhere here before.

Many Thanks Len
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Ramsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really nice
Default Re: Police Check Expiry?

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before currently have been approved for NS PNP in process of submitting Federal application to CHC London. My question is there a 12 month expiry for police certificates or 6 month when submitting to CHC London. Many thanks I am sure I have read it somewhere here before.

Many Thanks Len
I'm sure they are valid for 6 months from the date of issue (unless the rules have changed recently!)

Make sure you get them to CHC before they are 6 months old!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all

The new ACPO certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:49 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi,

Many Thanks Len
Congrats on being nominated
Old Sep 18th 2008, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nicola N-A
The new ACPO certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Hi

How do you know about the validity of the ACPO is 12 months?

Some threads say it is valid for 6 months. Just curious cos i am in the process of doing another one for my Canadian employer. The last ACPO i did was issued in May 2008 but then i have to submit it to the embassy. I dont think they give it back to you.

Take care

Ibby