Police Check

Old May 20th 2011, 7:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Check

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
Hey, I'm happy if christmasoompa is correct in implying that once submitted and not older than 3 months, I won't be expected to submit new ones when they do get to me, be it 6 months or 18 months from now.
Sorry, but that's not what I said. They do have to be less than 3 months old when you submit them, but that doesn't mean they won't ask for new ones at a later date - it just means that they'll reject them straight away if they are 3 months old or more.
Old May 20th 2011, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Police Check

...so we're basically *told* to submit everything at once with the initial application ( and yes its not an option: 'strongly advise' in my view is equivalent to 'please do so' or 'you must' whatever takes one's fancy).

What they should be telling us is "DO NOT send your police certificates as we will take between 9-18 months to get to your application. This has been done because we care about all prospective immigrants because we're the best country in the world , do not want to f you around and do not want you to WASTE your time and money.

not a good start.